• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Awkard moments in MMA.. ⊙ω⊙

I know the back story behind of that.

In his previous fight, That dude got into a huge trouble after putting his hand around ring girl's waist.

He got roasted for sexual harassment and almost faced legal consequence.

oJIX3.jpg

Seriously that meme embodied. Sucks he got into so much trouble for that. Even seems like he apologized then asked her if it would be ok to pose for the other side. She could've said no or stepped away right as they turned. I can see why people get so upset about it though but thats so ass.

oJIX3.jpg

Seriously that meme embodied. Sucks he got into so much trouble for that. Even seems like he apologized then asked her if it would be ok to pose for the other side. She could've said no or stepped away right as they turned. I can see why people get so upset about it though but thats so ass.

Typical feminists and white knights ...

They were claiming " ring girls are there to show not to be touched, If you touch her against her will you are a fucking criminal !!!! "
<29>
As if she got her pussy grabbed or something.

He got in trouble for that!? I can't really blame his not wanting anything to do with them then.
<29>
And now he is getting more heat for not showing remorse for what he has done and acting like a victim of public crucifixion.

What happened to you S Korea.

Last edited:
Japanese pron is the best.
I still feel like a piece of shit but at least I have a big cock.

Anderson kissing Weidman on the lips at the weigh ins for the first fight.

Damn good thread.
And gay as well

1. Now that you found him what you gonna do ?

2. Maybe he knows the girl and she is cray' cray'. :D

Don't blame him after reading up on the back story.

Back