awesome combo: groin shot/soccer kicks (NHB vid)

Ahhh.... awesome old school MMA. I've got that event. Some great fights :)

oof - right in the mean bean machine.

Yea these events are sooo awesome....kicking a guy in the head when he is down...this shit can result in serious injury, just ask Phillip Nelson and Issac Kolstad. Dumb as fuck!

Yea these events are sooo awesome....kicking a guy in the head when he is down...this shit can result in serious injury, just ask Phillip Nelson and Issac Kolstad. Dumb as fuck!

Time to hand in your man card.

My video :icon_chee

funny how the camera angle changes at the precise moment the kick landed

probably best not to look at the rest of the videos on my channel, you may have nightmares :icon_twis

probably best not to look at the rest of the videos on my channel, you may have nightmares :icon_twis

No nightmares, would just roll my eyes a lot and think less of the sport that I have grown to love from these foolish fights. Would love to see JBJ vs the guy that kicks people in the nuts and enjoys kicking people in the face and head when they are on the ground defenseless. This is like the equivalence of slamball or and1 vs high major NCAA D1 basketball. Would never support this non sense.

No nightmares, would just roll my eyes a lot and think less of the sport that I have grown to love from these foolish fights. Would love to see JBJ vs the guy that kicks people in the nuts and enjoys kicking people in the face and head when they are on the ground defenseless. This is like the equivalence of slamball or and1 vs high major NCAA D1 basketball. Would never support this non sense.

L_O_L

This sport you've grown to love over the last couple weeks was actually built upon the fights you're disparaging. The sport can do without you, however, these fights were an imperative part of combat evolution.

L_O_L

This sport you've grown to love over the last couple weeks was actually built upon the fights you're disparaging. The sport can do without you, however, these fights were an imperative part of combat evolution.

Not going to get into an argument about who knows more or who has liked MMA for longer because that is newbish shit and what most trolls do to try and get you to their level and beat you with trolling experience. I am not into the modern day bareknuckle kick somebody in the groin and face shit. Sorry, just not me. I am not a "just bleed fan" which apparently you are. Go on your way troll.

Not going to get into an argument about who knows more or who has liked MMA for longer because that is newbish shit and what most trolls do to try and get you to their level and beat you with trolling experience. I am not into the modern day bareknuckle kick somebody in the groin and face shit. Sorry, just not me. I am not a "just bleed fan" which apparently you are. Go on your way troll.

Meant older not modern day...but whatever

Haha - okay man. I'm the troll. Not the guy who's been banned before and about to be banned again.

Back