• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Awesome card tonight

BayStyles

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Most fights were great, some awesome knockouts (Cruickshank, Yves Edwards, Matt Brown)

Rory Mac looked impressive
Gustafsson vs. Shogun went more or less like I thought it would

I'm a tad bit disappointed in the main event, because it was so one sided. Nate and Bendo are 2 of my favorite fighters, and I was hoping for a little more competitiveness, but damn, Bendo did his fucking thing.

Even though a number of the main card fights were one sided, they were still entertaining.

Prelims were amazing and the main card pretty much lived up to expectation, though I had hoped for a finish in at least one of the big three bouts.

Glad I stayed up for the first time in almost a year

Amazing night. Benson stepped up and proved he's a champion. Nam needs to drop weight or find a new line of work. BJ needs to drop down too or just hang it up.

Just so happy to see a Diaz brother utterly dominated. Thanks, Santa!

At least i called one right.

WAR BENDO!!!

sad to see my two of my favorite legends get beat tonight though.

i is sad and happy at the same time.

The only boring fight was the Easton fight and that wasn't that bad. Had some nice counter-punching goin on.

We certainly got more than our money's worth.

There was some pure ownage going on that's for sure.

Don't think I even watched two full rounds of the main event... other then that it was a fucking amazing night of fights.

Great fights but I didn't have many moments of joy since everyone I was rooting for except Siver lost their fights.

We certainly got more than our money's worth.

nice

81205d1326155276-hey-username-how-have-you-southpark_nice.png

Back