Average salary for an NBA player is 6.4 mil. The average for an NHL player is 2.4 mil.

Fair enough.

But there are certainly other fighters that fight in the UFC, many I'd guess, that do have to work full time at a job outside of fighting.

none work full time that I have heard of. but again, just making the ufc prelims is still only like making the minors.

"Need" and "ability to do so", not the same. Moron. And your appeal to authority shows how much of a weak minded tool you are.

And do not talk to me about being a fan of MMA longer you TUF nuthugging bottom feeder as YOU are the one that is calling early MMA, not MMA. The only thing you are good for, is increasing post count slapping your sorry arse around which I will continue to do until I grow tired of it and go back to picture and multimedia boards for another 6 months before coming back to have fun with the tards for a while.

First TUF aired in 2005 and I was already a member on sherdog and watching mma unlike you who had to watch reality tv for another three years before you stumbled upon TUF and decided to create an account. Nice to see how you just exposed yourself.

The average wwe Performer makes around $400,000 plus merchandise and bonuses. That’s a lot more than $36,000 a year.

Both your numbers are extremely incorrect
WWE files publicly & UFC files to creditors & these numbers are available & I posted them here many times

UFC paid about $120m in 2016 to contracted fighters (17%)
WWE paid about $60m to contracted performers (8%)

Never-mind what they have to do to get the % is extremely different. WWE contracts are far more demanding & restrictive.

UFC under-pays for certain, but comparing to WWE just hurts the argument

Last edited:
Both your numbers are extremely incorrect
WWE files publicly & UFC files to creditors & these numbers are available & I posted them here many times

UFC paid about $120m in 2016 to contracted fighters (17%)
WWE paid about $60m to contracted performers (8%)

Never-mind what they have to do to get the % is extremely different. WWE contracts are far more demanding & restrictive.

UFC under-pays for certain, but comparing to WWE just hurts the argument

Who gives a fuck about revenue. The average wwe performer makes a lot more than the average ufc worker. A lot. We’re not discussing any of the other talking parts that you always resort to, to try to prove a point.

UFC fighters could demand a lot more than they make. They should. It’s their fault if they sign a contract.

Who gives a fuck about revenue. The average wwe performer makes a lot more than the average ufc worker. A lot. We’re not discussing any of the other talking parts that you always resort to, to try to prove a point.

Wrong again

This all began with
Wwe doesn’t have a union and I imagine thier average salary is 20x the average of ufc fighters

Which is insanely wrong & was pointed out with actual numbers filed instead of a guess

Take care

Last edited:
First TUF aired in 2005 and I was already a member on sherdog and watching mma unlike you who had to watch reality tv for another three years before you stumbled upon TUF and decided to create an account. Nice to see how you just exposed yourself.

Yep, I exposed myself. You say MMA was not MMA at its beginnings while I defend it while I show myself to be far more knowledgeable about it than you...but I am the TUF nuthugger...funny, you cant even get the simple things right as TUF nuthuggers dont even know who the early MMA fighters even are and go around saying they arent REAL mma fighters...like you.

As I said, your only use here is for others to get post count slapping your dumb arse around. You are basically the person the retarded kid makes fun of.

raw

Yep, I exposed myself. You say MMA was not MMA at its beginnings while I defend it while I show myself to be far more knowledgeable about it than you...but I am the TUF nuthugger...funny, you cant even get the simple things right as TUF nuthuggers dont even know who the early MMA fighters even are and go around saying they arent REAL mma fighters...like you.

As I said, your only use here is for others to get post count slapping your dumb arse around. You are basically the person the retarded kid makes fun of.

raw

Ok so how could it be MMA in the beginning if the term had not been invented yet? Please tell me that. You do know that Royce Gracie was purely a BJJ practitioner? Most of the fighters had never thrown a punch or fought a second on the ground. You sure do show your knowledge about mma and any sport for that matter by telling how mma has the best and biggest talent because people are practicing BJJ in gyms :) My god you are one dumb shit. Actually I can imagine you from that meme laughing by yourself in your moms basement.

There is no one else replying to my comments other than you so dont use plural. You child are the only one who just cant admit how stupid your comment was. I put it here just in case somebody missed it: "All people studying any type of Martial Arts...are training MMA".

I should put that in my signature so nobody would ever miss it. Go and walk in to boxing gym or wrestling practices and go tell people they are training mixed martial arts and that they just don't know it. I bet you are the kind of guy that has had a beginners course in BJJ and tells people that you are a mixed martial arts.

The UFC isn't a league, it's not made up of 30-32 owners competitive against each other whilst sharing revenue + individual revenue streams. So you can't really compare straight up salaries -- average UFC fighter probably makes more per minute of competition per year than any player of the 4 major sports.

Revenue share is less in the UFC but they don't have 30 different owners splitting costs nor do individual teams have to carry the burden of full operational cost to run the business.

Ok so how could it be MMA in the beginning if the term had not been invented yet? Please tell me that.You do know that Royce Gracie was purely a BJJ practitioner? Most of the fighters had never thrown a punch or fought a second on the ground.

THANK YOU.

http://mmafutures.com/coined-term-mixed-martial-arts/

"There are accounts that the term Mixed Martial Arts was used in Japanese Puroresu in the 70s, but there is no hard evidence to support that. Wikipedia says name mixed martial arts was coined by Rick Blume, president and CEO of Battlecade, in September 18, 1995."

First PRINTED use of it was actually in 1993 AND talking about Royce Gracie, the man YOU say is NOT an MMA fighter. “St. Louis cruiserweight boxer Art Jimmerson didn’t get to throw even one punch before giving up,” wrote Rosenberg. “He was swiftly taken down and dispatched with a chokehold by jujitsu master Royce Gracie, whose family is synonymous with the sport in their native Brazil, where mixed-martial arts championships like this one are commonplace.”

You can GTFO now because you are a bottom feeding know nothing Shertard. Again, only good for postcount or someone to laugh at like a child laughs at a clown.

But dont take that the wrong way, I love you. Not like a man loves a woman, but how a man loves a gerbil. Sure it requires a tube and a cavity, yet its still love.

If you owned a business and paid your star employees just 17%, then that would be selfish of you. Just admit it.

In the UFC, the people who do most of the work are the secretaries, accountants, lawyers, tech guys, camera crew, and stagehands. If you had a team of 100 workers behind the scenes, then you can do the same exact job that Dana White does. The organization runs itself.

You can defend Dana White all night long, but the fact remains that this is a greedy percentage compared to the major sports in America.

If you owned a business and paid your star employees just 17%, then that would be selfish of you. Just admit it.

In the UFC, the people who do most of the work are the secretaries, accountants, lawyers, tech guys, camera crew, and stagehands. If you had a team of 100 workers behind the scenes, then you can do the same exact job that Dana White does. The organization runs itself.

You can defend Dana White all night long, but the fact remains that this is a greedy percentage compared to the major sports in America.

Dana white is the modern version of Hitler.
<30>

Apparently UFC fighters are shitty athletes, the whole bunch of them, which is why theyre paid less.

Source : obese sherdoggers

Ok so how could it be MMA in the beginning if the term had not been invented yet? Please tell me that. You do know that Royce Gracie was purely a BJJ practitioner? Most of the fighters had never thrown a punch or fought a second on the ground. You sure do show your knowledge about mma and any sport for that matter by telling how mma has the best and biggest talent because people are practicing BJJ in gyms :) My god you are one dumb shit. Actually I can imagine you from that meme laughing by yourself in your moms basement.

There is no one else replying to my comments other than you so dont use plural. You child are the only one who just cant admit how stupid your comment was. I put it here just in case somebody missed it: "All people studying any type of Martial Arts...are training MMA".

I should put that in my signature so nobody would ever miss it. Go and walk in to boxing gym or wrestling practices and go tell people they are training mixed martial arts and that they just don't know it. I bet you are the kind of guy that has had a beginners course in BJJ and tells people that you are a mixed martial arts.
It is true that anyone training in those arts is getting valuable experience that is leveragable for mma. A boxer, a wrestler, a judoka, bjj practitioner. They all can transition to training for mma and be far more advanced than someone with no combat training. It doesn’t make them a mixed martial artist but it does prepare them for it. Obviously.

THANK YOU.

http://mmafutures.com/coined-term-mixed-martial-arts/

"There are accounts that the term Mixed Martial Arts was used in Japanese Puroresu in the 70s, but there is no hard evidence to support that. Wikipedia says name mixed martial arts was coined by Rick Blume, president and CEO of Battlecade, in September 18, 1995."

First PRINTED use of it was actually in 1993 AND talking about Royce Gracie, the man YOU say is NOT an MMA fighter. “St. Louis cruiserweight boxer Art Jimmerson didn’t get to throw even one punch before giving up,” wrote Rosenberg. “He was swiftly taken down and dispatched with a chokehold by jujitsu master Royce Gracie, whose family is synonymous with the sport in their native Brazil, where mixed-martial arts championships like this one are commonplace.”

You can GTFO now because you are a bottom feeding know nothing Shertard. Again, only good for postcount or someone to laugh at like a child laughs at a clown.

But dont take that the wrong way, I love you. Not like a man loves a woman, but how a man loves a gerbil. Sure it requires a tube and a cavity, yet its still love.

Hahah what a tool. I have read that article. Why dont you read it all the way to the end. There was not a sport called mixed martial arts. Even Royce said that he is a bjj practitioner but of course you know better than him.

Mixed martial arts is not bjj. Im so happy to educate you. Real mma was born after the first ufcs. Then people actually started to train it.

The ufc runs itself?

It is true that anyone training in those arts is getting valuable experience that is leveragable for mma. A boxer, a wrestler, a judoka, bjj practitioner. They all can transition to training for mma and be far more advanced than someone with no combat training. It doesn’t make them a mixed martial artist but it does prepare them for it. Obviously.

Ofcourse I in no way deny that. But that idiot is saying that all those people are counted as mixed martial artists and that is why mma has the biggest talent pool of any sport. When infact majority of those peole do not want to do mma. They want todo the sport they have chosen.

Hahah what a tool. I have read that article. Why dont you read it all the way to the end. There was not a sport called mixed martial arts. Even Royce said that he is a bjj practitioner but of course you know better than him.

Mixed martial arts is not bjj. Im so happy to educate you. Real mma was born after the first ufcs. Then people actually started to train it.
Mixed martial arts is marketing. Royce and the Gracie’s were promoting the idea that bjj was all you needed for unarmed no rules combat. Mma is ultimately a rule set not a rule that you must combine multiple arts.

Back