• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.2 (Watch the Leaked Comic-Con Trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad thing about these cool trailers is that they leave very little to imagination and kill some of the surprises.
I haven't seen Homecoming yet since the entire plot was told during the second trailer.

Man. I tried synching my phone to my tv to watch again on a big screen and it was taken down.

There's a bunch on twitter from people overseas. Very easy to find.
Try this one

Thanks Dragonlord! I made it in under the wire! :)

What a time to be alive. JL, Infinity War, and everything else..

<{danawhoah}>

Awesome! Although I could do without thr Beatlemania screaming.

Also, was that Cap catching a spear from Proxima Midnight? If so, that's fucking awesome.

Thanos only has one stone in the trailer and it looks like the space stone.

I'm guessing the end of Thor Ragnarok will explain all of that.

This is just so unprecedented it's hard to gauge, this is like a combination of awesome things 10 year old and 30 year old me want. Seeing the GOTG pulling Thor out of space is nerdgasm inducing.

And I know I'm more of a Marvel guy but this has a feeling of importance that JL simply doesn't have in its trailers. This feels like exactly what we've been building towards for 10 years. Justice League feels like what happens when toy companies get desperate.

This is just so unprecedented it's hard to gauge, this is like a combination of awesome things 10 year old and 30 year old me want. Seeing the GOTG pulling Thor out of space is nerdgasm inducing.

And I know I'm more of a Marvel guy but this has a feeling of importance that JL simply doesn't have in its trailers. This feels like exactly what we've been building towards for 10 years. Justice League feels like what happens when toy companies get desperate.

Can't you just enjoy JL, Thor, Infinity War without the Marvel fanboy brainwashed hate

JL looks awesome, so does thor and avengers

Can't you just enjoy JL, Thor, Infinity War without the Marvel fanboy brainwashed hate

JL looks awesome, so does thor and avengers

Not when JL comes across as desperately trying to do the same thing Marvel is. It gives the mind no choice but to draw the comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back