I would like this for an av for a while

Can someone resize but keep as much as possible??

akumapiccool1.jpg

I have a question
how do you insert that avatar
into your account?

ChinBo37 said:
I would like this for an av for a while

Can someone resize but keep as much as possible??
akumapiccool11.gif

akumapiccool12.gif

akumapiccool13.gif

Iterum said:
I have a question
how do you insert that avatar
into your account?
Need 250 posts first. When you have go to your User CP.

Let's try to keep this one close to the front page...

any chance of someone giving me a frank mir avatar, preferably a submission pic or video.
and any chance of someone telling me how this whole avatar thing works?

Guys, it's summer time. I will unfortunately stop making AV's (and go get a life) for a while, some of you who know me, don't hesitate to PM me - I will answer, although it may take a while. The mass production (at least for now) however has stopped, but it will resume eventually. I'm sure Acyron will outdo me soon.

Take care, and Peace.

I got the ok from this bud to use this. Any help placing and resizing this would be hella cool. thanks :)

oh yeah, and bump to the top ;)

I need a Che Guevara avatar. Just your basic, simple, usually-found-on-a-smelly-trust fund-kid's-shirt Che Guevara av.

Thank you.

-= ISO =- said:
Guys, it's summer time. I will unfortunately stop making AV's (and go get a life) for a while, some of you who know me, don't hesitate to PM me - I will answer, although it may take a while. The mass production (at least for now) however has stopped, but it will resume eventually. I'm sure Acyron will outdo me soon.

Take care, and Peace.

It's cool to take a break man, you've already done a lot for everybody. Have a nice summer.

Could anyone by chance make me an AV? I will find the pic, hopefully it can be resized. Also, is there anyone on here who has some instructions on how to do it so I don't ahve to bother anyone else about it?

martialartsradio.com/.../ Xtras/ChrisLeben.gif

could someone do this with some text saying " are you my daddy " on it?

gamblerpaul said:
martialartsradio.com/.../ Xtras/ChrisLeben.gif

could someone do this with some text saying " are you my daddy " on it?

I'm not as skilled as Captain heel hook but you are welcome!

chris6vt.jpg

Back