enjoymarco

White Belt
Reaction score
How can i make my own avatar? i wanna put a pic of my favorite fighter? where can i edit it? :icon_cry2

You need 250 posts before you can have an avatar. Or, if you want one immediately, you can upgrade to a Platinum membership. It's $9.95 for 3 months, or $29.95 for a whole year.

When you get your orange belt (250 posts) you get the option to use an avatar or go Plat like fogey said.

User CP > Edit Avatar

You might have to wait for a few hours after your 250th post for the option to be enabled though.

^^ Good sugestion Standard, but why don't they sticky one of these threads? Maybe it's just me but I swear I see someone asking this question everyday. Obviously man posters are confused and it would (possibly) help cut down on the confusion.

^^ Good sugestion Standard, but why don't they sticky one of these threads? Maybe it's just me but I swear I see someone asking this question everyday. Obviously man posters are confused and it would (possibly) help cut down on the confusion.

Yeah good idea, i've been considering making a thread to answer all of these kind of questions but i just have not had time as of yet

Yeah good idea, i've been considering making a thread to answer all of these kind of questions but i just have not had time as of yet

its already in the FAQ im sure of it

its already in the FAQ im sure of it

True but it says when you get it and explains if you have issues uploading the file because it's too big. We do seem to get enough of the "how do i do it" and "i have 250 posts as of 3 seconds ago why can't i upload one" threads

Back