My av is gone as well, and some how I have dubs, and I only post stuipdly in the wasteland for the most part, was this a mistake or what? Thanks in advance guys.

My av is gone as well, and some how I have dubs, and I only post stuipdly in the wasteland for the most part, was this a mistake or what? Thanks in advance guys.

Looks like you were getting a little to cavalier with your comments, tone them down a bit. Thanks

Looks like you were getting a little to cavalier with your comments, tone them down a bit. Thanks

Ok, I can't argue too much with that sir, thanks for getting back to me. Is my av gone for the whole time too? I have seen some dubs with their av still, I'm just asking because I have never had dubs before and am not sure. Thanks in advance.

Ok, I can't argue too much with that sir, thanks for getting back to me. Is my av gone for the whole time too? I have seen some dubs with their av still, I'm just asking because I have never had dubs before and am not sure. Thanks in advance.

Probably, sometimes when you get dubs you lose your AV, sometimes not, teh interewebs is a mysterious place

Back