Australia's the only country to lose a war to a bird

They should have put other australian deadly animals against them and against each others, then leave Australia for 5 years

They should have put in a bunch of highway’s; that probably would have taken care of it.

The Emus didn't strike back or anything the amount of resources(bullets) needed to wipe out the emus made it unfeasible. If a bird can tank machine gun fire and is intelligent enough to run away what are you supposed to do?
Run them into a fence ane pump them full off 00 SG.

Meh, bunch of cans. Leg kick the cream puff out of these pretentious turkeys. At worse they just do some Diego Sanchez 2.0 routine. Not impressed by Australia.

FOUND THE HATER! WOW... thread involving Australia and birds. Somehow finds his (her?) way to take some shots at America.
US lost wars to Crime
If that's the case, hasn't most countries lost this war also since crime keeps happening?
Can't stop people from wanting to do drugs. And again, hasn't all other countries lost this war also (except for North Korea)?
Can't stop people from wanting to be lazy as shit and screw it up for the other people that legitimately lost their jobs etc etc. And for the 3rd time, hasn't many other countries lost this war also?
and Terror
Oh we won those wars. But for some reason we decided to stick around and "nation build" for a bunch of untrustworthy, backwards, back stabbers.

FOUND THE HATER! WOW... thread involving Australia and birds. Somehow finds his (her?) way to take some shots at America.

If that's the case, hasn't most countries lost this war also since crime keeps happening?

Can't stop people from wanting to do drugs. And again, hasn't all other countries lost this war also (except for North Korea)?

Can't stop people from wanting to be lazy as shit and screw it up for the other people that legitimately lost their jobs etc etc. And for the 3rd time, hasn't many other countries lost this war also?

Oh we won those wars. But for some reason we decided to stick around and "nation build" for a bunch of untrustworthy, backwards, back stabbers.
Looks like a little jovial banter hit a sore spot for someone! I suppose I should have expected it:

Korea - D
Vietnam - L
Gulf - W
Afghanistan - L
Iraq - D

I think they call that batting .200! :eek: Do you ever worry the taxpayer will ask you for their money back?

Won't someone please think of the emus!

Looks like a little jovial banter
lousy excuse for putting your foot in your mouth in the wrong thread.
hit a sore spot for someone!
Had spare time at work so I decided to use that time to correct you. No "sore spotta bla bla" at all.
I suppose I should have expected it:
When you put your foot in your mouth that far.... I guess
Korea - D
Why not start with WW1 or WW2? No 1983 Grenada, 1990 Panama, or Kosovo 1999?

Anyways.... Objectively you are absolutely wrong. Also visit South Korea. Then take a look at the current state of North Korea. Tell me me if you think there wasn't a winner in that.
Vietnam - L
Objectively yes. Militarily no. Heck we beat them down 3 times and mad them sign a peace treaty (surrender?). They broke that treaty 3 times.

Also.. ever talk to any Vietnam vets? That wasn’t really a war. It was a total drug addiction/bender, meat grinder fought with handcuffs on.

Ever been to Vietnam? I have. 3 times in 2019. Even they don’t feel they won or won anything. Their biggest complaint was that all the south Vietnamese got free citizenship upon arriving in America. While the north Vietnamese inherited a wasteland of unexploded munitions.

Not to mention they were eager to take over the south and its people. Only to find out that 92% of the south had already been evacuated. The Viet Cong was like, “what the fu.....??” And most of the south that was left behind were old and disabled. So they had to spend resources to take care of them.

Second thing they always mentioned was the lopsided body count. “How was it our victory when we lost a generation worth of our population”?
Yep and this is why Kuwaitis are cool with American to this day.
Afghanistan - L
Objectively at the END... yeah. Militarily No. And to add insult, many of them want us to come back. Especially since the females are back to being treated like cattle. We took over that country for 20 years and left on our own accord. Because of Biden putting the carriage in front of the horse, the final exit was rough but still. Our own accord.
Nope. That was a W. Took over their country and ousted their military completely. Built it back up afterwards. The fact that they refused to defend their country against ISIS was on them. Can't teach courage.
I think they call that batting .200!
Need to rethink your stats
:eek: Do you ever worry the taxpayer will ask you for their money back?
No because all the people I come in contact with in real life are smart enough not to think like you. Guys (girl?) that think like you only exist online behind a computer.

Last edited:
Back