Australian fans...

Sorry man
Not my wheelhouse since I am stateside
Maybe @Codpiece knows?

I appreciate the tag, but don't want to give misleading info

Hi Frankie and @davidlemonparty

This isn’t really something I know a huge amount about either, despite being an Aussie fan (my real area of expertise being menstrual hygiene products, for real), but it looks like we will be getting more than just TUF here:

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...port/ufc-signs-free-to-air-deal-australian-tv

I don’t have time to dig much deeper for details at the moment but I’ll update you if I remember when I learn more about programming and what shows exactly will feature.

I’m still going to watch 229 at a bar.

Hows that working out for you?

I just cant seem to get rid of foxtel atm with Nrl and ufc fight nights and NBA just around the corner

I did and moved to Optus, fetch has the prelims and non ppvs with ability to purchase ppv. Also has spike for Bellator

Hi Frankie and @davidlemonparty

This isn’t really something I know a huge amount about either, despite being an Aussie fan (my real area of expertise being menstrual hygiene products, for real), but it looks like we will be getting more than just TUF here:

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...port/ufc-signs-free-to-air-deal-australian-tv

I don’t have time to dig much deeper for details at the moment but I’ll update you if I remember when I learn more about programming and what shows exactly will feature.

I’m still going to watch 229 at a bar.
Nice one man, thanks!

But whittakers a maori born in New Zealand
He's an Aussie, his dad is Aussie and has lived here since 1 month old, stop trying to steal our sportsmen, you can have Israel Adesanya.

He's an Aussie, his dad is Aussie and has lived here since 1 month old, stop trying to steal our sportsmen, you can have Israel Adesanya.
Claiming hes only one side is ignorance, hence the comment.

Born in new zealand and is of the indigenous people of Aotearoa.

His markings show he acknowledges both sides, to say otherwise is silly.

All these retard Americans who have never been here saying he is a NZ and not OZ. Australia is a new as fuck country, everyone is from somewhere.

26 % of our population was born overseas with 20% having one foreign parent. So 46% of our population is not from two Australian parents (myself included).

George sotiropulous obv greek
Hector Lombar obv black
Whittaker obv NZ
Jake Mathews - nickname is "Celtic Kid", so there goes your white "aussie" there

We dont give a shit, if you say you are Oz and you have an Oz passport. You are welcome to represent us you cunts.

* If he is from NZ tho, we will give him shit :) (but still support him against you yanks hahaha)

Bless

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back