Attn Socal: Rigan Machado Seminar - 01.16.13 - Only $25!

Jinzumkei

Rock El Columbian
Reaction score
Open to students from ALL academies!

January 16, 2013
8:00pm - 9:30pm
$25 @ the door

Global Jiu Jitsu Academy
16540 Harbor Blvd. Suite L
Fountain Valley, CA 92708

Facebook link

Last edited:
Machado* if you're going to plug his seminars, at least spell the guys name right.

Lucky people who get to attend, 25 is a steal

Rigan is an old friend of one of my instructors.

Kickass! Back at CSW, I'd see Rigan every now and then. Cool guy. When he laughs, everyone laughs. And he taught Chuck Norris. Get at him.

Someone should ask him about Ashton Kutcher and his dope bjj skillz. Oh and how often he trains.

If you have the opportunity to attend, do it! And for only $25, it's a steal of a deal. He did a seminar out here a few years ago and it was more than double that price. Granted, he had to travel, so that might have been part of the cost, but even still, it was worth the price and then some.

Kickass! Back at CSW, I'd see Rigan every now and then. Cool guy. When he laughs, everyone laughs. And he taught Chuck Norris. Get at him.

Cool. My instructor is friends with Erik Paulson as well. we've had him do a seminar at my academy a couple of years ago. Another awesome guy.

Rigan is my sensei's sensei. Went out to SoCal and trained with him for a day while on vacation. The guy just flat out gets it. Don't miss this!

and check out his Academy in Beverly Hills too!

For the price, this is a can't miss deal. I know lesser instructors who charge considerably more for seminars. Go to this

Open to students from ALL academies!

January 16, 2013
8:00pm - 9:30pm
$25 @ the door

Global Jiu Jitsu Academy
16540 Harbor Blvd. Suite L
Fountain Valley, CA 92708

Facebook link

What the hell? Did you miss the 1? as in $125?

At $25, I expect this to be sold out rather quickly.

Here in Brazil seminars are usually very cheap. I went to Terer

Back