Attn: Lubaolong *Serious Business has started*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see this shit storm is still a blowing

If by shit storm you mean Luba, then it'll never end

You show sherdog to people? You must really have a horrible social life when sherdog becomes the way you entertain people.

I made the mistake of showing a couple of the funny threads to the wife, "Just Got Married Last Weekend", couple others.

She's a lurker now.

Luba, your chaps hat pic you look like someone that shoulda been Tom Hanks boyfriend in Philadelphia, and the gym membership pic looks more like a mugshot from a boys correctional facility. And who wears a Chaps hat with a Tommy shirt?

You fucked up. I don't show anything to the wife. Definitely don't want her to know my handle.

Luba, your chaps hat pic you look like someone that shoulda been Tom Hanks boyfriend in Philadelphia, and the gym membership pic looks more like a mugshot from a boys correctional facility. And who wears a Chaps hat with a Tommy shirt?

The same guy who doesn't wear this best suit to his wedding. Instead he wore a suit which did not fit.\

The same guy who doesn't wear this best suit to his wedding. Instead he wore a suit which did not fit.\

He probably does that to look more like the laymen we all are, doesn't want to call too much attention to himself in public.

Luba at his 'Mensa' meeting (smile and clap, it makes him feel wanted)

retard.jpg

"I is smart and rich and have lots of friends" sure you do, little fella.

Let's keep replying to this thread and never wasteland it. AWESOME, YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT. Keep up the good work.

Disclaimer: I needed to post this to get the message out, therefore it doesn't count.

that's why it's not being shitcanned, the mods are laughing and want to see how long it goes on for...that's cause they worship the devil

This thread was great while it lasted. I read every single page, but it's over now. Archive this shit.

I just received the $500 from Luba, thank you so much dude.

When you come to California you are welcome to stay here:), I live in a house in Anaheim Hills, and there is extra rooms. I must warn you though that the girl and I get really loud at night though, and sometimes in the morning too. ha

I just received the $500 from Luba, thank you so much dude.

When you come to California you are welcome to stay here:), I live in a house in Anaheim Hills, and there is extra rooms. I must warn you though that the girl and I get really loud at night though, and sometimes in the morning too. ha

Seriously? Mooching ass bitches nowadays have no dignity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back