Attn:lsg

The basics:
1) Use a good quality condom that is new, that hasn't been kept anywhere where it can get too warm or cold (it isn't a good idea to keep them in your wallet or pocket for that reason).
2) Open the condom wrapper carefully, and roll it out a little so that the edge is rolled on the outside of the condom. Put a few drops of water-based lube (like Astroglide or KY Liquid) inside the tip of the condom. Only put a condom on AFTER there is a partial or full erection (after the penis has "gotten hard").
3) Squeeze the tip of the condom with your fingertips to leave some extra space in the tip, and roll the rest down the length of the penis, still pinching the top.
4) Put some more water-based lube of the outside of the condom, and you're good to go. While you are using the condom, you or your partner do not need to hold its base: condoms are designed for hands-free use.
5) After he has an orgasm and ejaculates (or doesn't but you're finished having sex), hold the base of the condom (the rolled-up part) with your hand and hold it with your other hand by the tip. Pulling it off by the tip alone not only makes a big mess, you could drip all over yourself what you just worked so hard to keep out.
6) Throw the condom away - NEVER reuse condoms. Never use two at a time to try and be "extra safe." Both of them will most likely break, and it just doesn't work. One condom, used properly, is as safe as it gets. If that isn't safe enough for you, don't have sex yet. Really.

Some extra tips:

If you are uncircumcised, push your foreskin back while you're putting the condom on. Once most of your penis is covered, you can push the foreskin up again gently.
Lubrication is really important. Condoms have a high rate of success, but that rate drops when they aren't used properly, and one of the easiest ways to break a condom is by letting it get dry. Buy some lubricant when you buy condoms. Not only will it help them work better, well-lubricated sex is more enjoyable sex for both you and your partner. Do NOT use butter, oil, Vaseline or ANY lubricant other than lubricants intended for use with condoms. If you could buy it in an aisle in the store where food also is, it probably isn't the right kind of lube.
Condoms don't have to be a pain. Don't try and rationalize your way out of using one, or put up with a partner who does: you'll both need to get used to using them for a good part of your life, and even if one partner lets you get away with it, you can be sure another one won't. Condoms keep you both safe, and when you don't have to worry about getting diseases or getting pregnant, sex is a lot more fun.
You need to wear a condom during oral sex just as much as during vaginal or anal sex. Most STDs and transmitted through bodily fluids and mucus membranes...both of which exist in and on your genitals and your mouth.
When it comes to condoms, don't scrimp. If you can't afford them, check out your local Planned Parenthood clinic. They often give them out for free. As far as comfort level and enjoyment, as well as durability, at Scarleteen we are partial to Durex brand condoms and Kimono brand condoms.
Be SURE the lube you use is WATER-BASED. Other lubricants can destroy condoms.

:D

what_hole.gif

Dang...I sure picked a good time to leave Sherdog. Women talking about correct condom applications and the use of lube. More women coming on to talk about their breasts...and of course Jim being his usual gay self.

I miss out on all the fun:(

Those days are over now.

I miss LSG and the lady

If i was gay i wouldnt be asking Lady N to demonstrate on me

MORON

LSG I thought you were going to make this place home for you. Well just like every newbie lately you fizzeld.

Bwhahahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahaahahhaahaaahahaahhaahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah
That is what I use to do to Art Santore. It was fun,

Originally posted by lil'surfer girl
LSG is still hiding in the wings...always watching......

Watching what?

Why not YOU demonstrate on me as Lady N is just teasing me.

You can even film it if thats what turns you on

Back