Attila Vegh vs Rampage & Tito... ?

Ijedi

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hi,

I quite like watching Attila Vegh fight. I think he has really good potential...

How do you see a fight between him and Rampage?
How do you see a fight between him and Tito?

I would love to see either of these fights eventually!

Oh, and any idea who he is fighting next?

Thanks

Last edited:
Id like to see Tito fight him, I believe tito wins that fight, The only reason tito did so poorly in the UFC was because of the caliber of fighters he was fighting. I really only see tito losing to page and possibly MO in bellator, maybe emanual newton also. Other than those three that division is pretty weak. Rampage would kill vegh IMO. he needs to fight newton for the belt. that's the only fight that makes sense for him right now. Tito needs to enter the next LH tourney cause that's the only thing that makes sense for him, but I can see him being matched up with vegh in the semis and prolly meet MO in the finals.

Seems to me you do a 4 man tourney in the fall season with Tito, Vegh, Mo and someone else. I'd go Mo vs Vegh and Tito vs person 4. Ideally, person 4 is basically a tomato can for Tito to squash and then you get him fighting either Vegh or Mo for a title shot.

At the same time, Jackson fights Newton and the winner faces whomever comes out of the tourney at the next PPV. If Rampage loses, he gets either Tito or Mo.

Seems to me you do a 4 man tourney in the fall season with Tito, Vegh, Mo and someone else. I'd go Mo vs Vegh and Tito vs person 4. Ideally, person 4 is basically a tomato can for Tito to squash and then you get him fighting either Vegh or Mo for a title shot.

At the same time, Jackson fights Newton and the winner faces whomever comes out of the tourney at the next PPV. If Rampage loses, he gets either Tito or Mo.

This makes the most sense.

Back