Attention Mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EastLosGangster

I have a sit suggestion that can benefit this site ALOT!

This month in august we will have pride final conflict and ufc 54 boiling point. the server will be off the hook due to cheap bastards like me wanna know the results to pride as well as the ufc in the fight spoiler forum.

My suggestion is to close the forum prior to the event and open the forum three days later when the heat dies down. it makes cheap bastards like me wait or buy the ppv to know the results!

Would it perhaps help the site by giving members a reason to leave and join other sites?

If you think this site is the only place to get pride results than you havent looked that hard.

DrunkenCatfish said:
Would it perhaps help the site by giving members a reason to leave and join other sites?

If you think this site is the only place to get pride results than you havent looked that hard.

other sites i goto are mmaweekly.com and titoortiz.com. mmaweekly.com doesnt post results right away and titoortiz.com doesnt post results period except in the forums!

pridefc.com doesnt post results right away and the ufc doesnt post result until a week later!

but the results will show on the front page of sherdog.com!

and one more thing, there isnt any other mma website that is good as what i said in the previous post.
i might want to add fullcontactfighter.com to the list. BUT THATS IT

Banned!!!!

How do you like that now little bitch!

E

Seriously dude you've got big ones to come on here after being banned, with the same av to rub it in and bump a 2 year post. After you get banned again be sure to come back to see me go

BANNED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back