ATT vs AKA which is the best camp ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 512089

They clearly the two best camp right now (I don't include glendale fight club because they're too next level).

But which one is the best in your opinion ?
AKA has DC, Khabib, Rockhold, Islam, Fitch... ATT has Poirier, Masvidal, Nunes, Joanna...

AKA has an edge in the quality of wrestling partners probably. But globally which is the best in your opinion?

I don't know anything about NFL. Would it be like comparing real madrid and bayern munich ?

Real Madrid (ATT) against Arsenal (AKA) or some shit. ATT is quite clearly a level above. AKA at the moment only really has Khabib as their big guy.

It was AKA but now 100% ATT.

Just look at the names you mentioned. DC is retired, Rockhold has just retired and unretired. I can see you were running out of names thats why you mentioned Fitch.

5 years ago, AKA. In 2020, no way.

ATT has no current champions

AKA has Khabib and likely Islam after khabib retires. Gotta go with AKA

It was AKA but now 100% ATT.

Just look at the names you mentioned. DC is retired, Rockhold has just retired and unretired. I can see you were running out of names thats why you mentioned Fitch.

5 years ago, AKA. In 2020, no way.

Honestly I was. Even for ATT I wanted to add Colby since he's a product from here but he's in mma masters now.

What about hard knock 365 (ex blackzilians) ? I'm honestly not sold on henry Hooft contrary to a lot of people here.

Real Madrid (ATT) against Arsenal (AKA) or some shit. ATT is quite clearly a level above. AKA at the moment only really has Khabib as their big guy.

Ok I get it. Arsenal was one of my favorite teams in the early 00's. Sad to see them struggle those last years.

Honestly I was. Even for ATT I wanted to add Colby since he's a product from here but he's in mma masters now.

What about hard knock 365 (ex blackzilians) ? I'm honestly not sold on henry Hooft contrary to a lot of people here.

To he fair I have no clue what of the blackzilians still train together. Im pretty sure Usman and Michael Johnson do but no clue about anyone else.

Even Jacksons I could only really tell you Jones, Holm and Condit these days.

ATT is a bigger camp so they will always have more quality contender level fighters.

But AKA has produced more Champions.

Very significant feat for such a small gym.

City Kickboxing and it's not even close imo

ATT has no current champions

AKA has Khabib and likely Islam after khabib retires. Gotta go with AKA
images

Back