Att: Shaolin Bushido

The Stainy Yak

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Am unable to reply to your pm hence this thread...

I believe I showed discretion in not creating any threads about it or posting the link in any of my posts. I'm merely trying to redirect people who want another OT style forum to post in rather than turning the rest of sherdog to crap.

I have no problem not wasting my time trying to do you or the staff any favours so I'm happy to remove the link you asked me to, but I'm curious, what about the thousands of other users including yourself with links to other mma related sites in their signatures?

Thanks Stainey Yak. The sites in my signature aren't rival sites similar to Sherdog that focus primarily on MMA. They are just localized sites for people in Charlotte NC and neighboring regions.

See the difference?

cats got his tongue

Nah buddy. For example, I also don't mind mentioning to you that your av is prob-ably exceeding acceptable standards regarding butt floss et al but that is your problem and that of mods who pay attention to that sort of thing.

My area is signatures.

Thanks Stainey Yak. The sites in my signature aren't rival sites similar to Sherdog that focus primarily on MMA. They are just localized sites for people in Charlotte NC and neighboring regions.

See the difference?

I do see a difference as I realised your sites were for regional MMA I was kind of being a bitch to make a point. I think its somewhat hypocritical to single me out as there are a plethora of other users linking to similar sites/their own MMA stores etc.

I was of the mind it's ok to link to other sites, just not create threads or postwhoring, anyway I'm not going to bother arguing it, it'd be like pissing into an ocean of piss and as we're trying to recreate an OT type forum with quality posters not publicly recruiting here is probably a wise move. Would hate to be responsible for another version of the HW's, ya know... Plus all the "where is the OT gone" posts in near on every subforum are kind of funny. :icon_surp

Have a nice weekend, sir.

I hate to throw someones' ire onto anyone else but I guess it is obvious to some if not you that I don't make policy decisions on this forum. I don't mind enforcing the rules though; that's what I agreed to do.

Unfortunately, many of the irate posters form OT are too immature and hypocritical to follow the rules they agreed to when they joined the site or admit they screwed themselves and have no one else to blame.

Regarding your weekend .... meh.

PS: I'm not goin back and forth with you on this issue. I'm sincere and trying to help; you're trying to be a wiseass. That is par for the course for you but I have always tried to keep my word as a regular user and I still try to be helpful as I can as a moderator.

You can take "meh" anyway you choose, however.

Yeh, lemme PM him first, wait on him to post a silly ass thread and carry on a running dialogue with him to respond to his attempts at being a wiseass.

All because HE is screwing up.

I'll get right on it.

Seriously ... I'm having this "discussion" because I attempted to be considerate instead of just deleting TSY's "helpful" signature.

Do me a favor, TSY ... don't do me any favors.

btw, I have already handled the incident you pointed out Gem. Thank you. I decided to skip all the PM's from here on out. Sending a PM ... why, that is downright cruel of me.

Back