Media ATT Owner Dan Lambert sends subliminal shot at Dustin's S&C Trainer, Phil Daru

Do you have a link I can read about this? I'm interested in finding out more.

I always felt cryotherapy was inconclusive, but I don't know much about crying therapy to be honest. So I don't include that in there, I haven't read much about it. I know it's a seperate point from RICE, but I just thought I'd throw that talking point in there .

It's interesting seeing NBA teams go from ICING the joints to know Warming with HyperX thermal Knee pads and stuff like that.
This is more a commentary on the changing opinion on dealing with acute injuries and the appropriateness of RICE:

https://www.physio-network.com/blog/ice-for-acute-injury/

However, she does reference her sources to support her article.

So what does it do? why are they wearing it?

Nothing. Placebo effiect. They feel like its doing something. It's not. Athletes are superstitious. Athletes like to help control the unknown. They don't like uncertainty. Having it on gives them reassurance that it works.

Cupping is great. 100% helped me avoid labrum surgery and now I have 100% re-healed tissue.
Where did you apply the cup? Which labrum? How do you feel like it helped you?

I can tell you a story where I had a sever pinched nerve in my back. The pain was so unbearable that I work up crying in pain out of a deep sleep when I was in College. I went to a chiropractor. It was 80 bucks a session with insurance. The Chiropractor office would warm my back up with this loose muscle thing, do an ultrasound and crack my back. I went there for a month straight and I felt better afterwards. I thought the chiropractor, the backcracking part actually helped.

Fast forward, I had the same pinch nerve issue come up again. Real bad pain, couldn't do anything, waking me out of sleep. Really bad stuff. Anyway, I elected not to go to the chiro(didn't have the money). I bought myself a heat pad, muscle gel and some back massager to lay out after I warmed my back up. It didn't take three weeks to feel better. All the pre-warm up stuff they did to loosen my back at the chiro helped. My back was tight. Every since there, I haven't experienced that same pinched nerve ever again. The back-cracking didn't do shit, it was just aesthetics.

Back