Atama gold weave with flags.

Weonlywonsixtwo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is this thing good?

How thick is the gi?

I am 5'9 and weight about 160 so I was thinking about getting the A3. Because if it shrinks the A2 will be too small am I right?

I am just under 5'9 and I weigh 155 pounds; I have the mundial gold weave (http://www.atama-kimonos.com/products/kimonos/mund/5_Blue.htm) in A2 and it fits perfectly. If you wash the gi in cold water like it says on the website it won't shrink. You can email the ppl at atama, I had a reply in less then 10 minutes, great service. I'm glad I didn't order the A3, it would have been too big. The jacket felt a bit weird at first because it is shorter than the karate gis I'm used to wearing; that may be something to consider. hth.

How does that gold weave compare to my regular fake and shitty Ronin Brand. I dont want it to be too light.

I havce a keiko racca, a mizuno, a Dragao armlock, and an atama gold weave.

The atama is the snuggest and most comfortable gi i have... i think it is a good choice..

THe dragao is made the best but its gets hot because it is a double..

It will not be to light.. Its heavier than a single weave but lighter then a double... you will like it.

My next gi will probably be a Atama single, or some other name brand single... i want something cooler and more comfortable.

I have an A 3 Atama Gold Weave Gi with Flags, I am 5' 8" and weigh 160 it fits perfect! I love it!!

I am 6' & 160lbs, I have the A3 and it fits tight, but that is the way I like it

Back