At what age does it become creepy to go out to nightclubs?

Fortniter33

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What do you guys think? I feel the latest age people should be going out clubbing is 35

At what age does it become creepy to sit in the house all day playing video games?

everyone older than you is the creepy old guy.

I don't know but I don't want to be there.

If you live in a place like Manhattan, where everyone is a rich kid trying to be pretentious, you can extend your social life/night life days for quite a while especially when there are so many people like you around.

I know guys in their 60's still hitting clubs and getting laid. They're rich tho...

28 and onwards seems to be about where it would get very awkward.

Me...and fucks given...literally
Old+man+dancing+with+2+girls+at+a+wedding.
giphy.gif

At what age does it become creepy to sit in the house all day playing video games?

My mom is 70, and if she isn't gardening or camping she's playing a NE druid in WoW. There is no age where video games get creepy.

Being creepy has nothing to do with age bro. Maybe if you're that one 50 year old guy in a nightclub filled with 18-20 year olds, nursing a pina cola wearing a paisley button down with an exaggerated collar with chest hair sticking out. Then yes maybe.

Depends on the nightclub and what their focus is and who they're appealing to. There are some nightclubs who specifically target mid-aged patrons.

When the skeezers ath the club are in yo daughter's grade.

I would say about early 40's for higher end clubs and lounges.

Around 24 or 25 for meat markets. Simply a matter of graduating to nicer establishments. No places where drinks are served out of plastic cups or college kids puking out front once you're a grown up.

If you’re poor: 25
If not : unlimited

Back