at the end of this year Conor (after floyd) will be the best paid athlete on the planet

If Conor magically wins this fight he would buy out his contract and put on his own fights imo

Even if he loses, I don't think we will ever see him in the UFC again. I respect the game he's played

Yup, because Ronaldo was #1 last year and made less than 100 mil in total, and Floyd will make over 200 mil and Conor at least 90 for this fight alone, not to mention Conor making a few mil from his endorsements.

I doubt the fight vs Floyd will happen.
So what do you think happens then? He risks his worth against an MMA opponent? No fucking way. He's in talks to make tens of millions. They've pretty much admitted he's worth that. He's never fighting in MMA again unless someone who draws like him comes along

I'm sure 6 months ago you could post " fight never happens" and receive the 30 likes you're fishing for. Now, you just look like an idiot. It's clearly happening

>Join Date: Yesterday

>Every post is a thread

Sauce???

If none provided, then BAN this troll.

If Conor magically wins this fight he would buy out his contract and put on his own fights imo

Even if he loses, I don't think we will ever see him in the UFC again. I respect the game he's played

Conor is on lock down.

Floyd bought out his when he wasn't promoted, UFC have thrown everything they have behind Conor.

That contract is most likely the strongest the ufc has ever written, they aint letting him go ever. NEVER EVER.

Good on him, but he's turned mma to shit.

Or ufc has pandered, and turned to shit. Both related.

I'll be surprised if he fights again this year.

Clearly this fight will never happen. Floyd is trolling Conor and it's pretty obvious.

So what do you think happens then? He risks his worth against an MMA opponent? No fucking way. He's in talks to make tens of millions. They've pretty much admitted he's worth that. He's never fighting in MMA again unless someone who draws like him comes along

I'm sure 6 months ago you could post " fight never happens" and receive the 30 likes you're fishing for. Now, you just look like an idiot. It's clearly happening

Go bump my 3 month old thread where i said it never happens.

While you are there take note of all thise saying "anyday now".

Doesn't happen.

Conor is on lock down.

Floyd bought out his when he wasn't promoted, UFC have thrown everything they have behind Conor.

That contract is most likely the strongest the ufc has ever written, they aint letting him go ever. NEVER EVER.
You can always break a contract

Nobody has been able to afford to get. But Conor is going to make 40 x the money anybody ever has in MMA
He's an exception. He won't ever fight in the UFC again. I'm pretty sure of that

Go bump my 3 month old thread where i said it never happens.

While you are there take note of all thise saying "anyday now".

Doesn't happen.
How about we do a perminant Sig and avatar bet. If the bout gets publicly announced with a date, you lose. And never get to change the embarracing avatar and Sig I give you

You can always break a contract

Nobody has been able to afford to get. But Conor is going to make 40 x the money anybody ever has in MMA
He's an exception. He won't ever fight in the UFC again. I'm pretty sure of that

Sure he can break his contract but they will not be able to have fight in basically any known country nor have ppvs shown in those countries.

You think Conor is the first one who wants out of his fight contract? Name another ufc fighter who broke contract?

How about we do a perminant Sig and avatar bet. If the bout gets publicly announced with a date, you lose. And never get to change the embarracing avatar and Sig I give you

Fight night instead of announcement and its a deal. Remember Dana recently announced TJ vs DJ before any agreement let alone signed contract.

But at what point do you lose?

3 months?

If you believe those Forbes lists, then I question your critical thinking abilities.

Conor's highest documented pay is U$3M. That is it. Everything else is speculation for Forbes to get clicks.

That is the same magazine that told hip hop fans that 50 Cent was worth U$200M, until the lawsuits revealed 50 Cent's real worth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back