At long last...

fat_wilhelm

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
OATS!

I'm psyched. Protein Factory is no longer the only option for oat powder.

OATS!

"Introducing our new low glycemic, high molecular weight, high in b-glucan Swedish Oat Starch."

Now that has my attention. I have no idea what the hell b-glucan is, and I'm sure 2.5 seconds of Googling will fix that, but this is worth checking out.

Thanks for posting!!

What am I missing? How is this different from ground up OATS?

Fuck, did I just get owned in an early April Fool's Day joke?

*goes to fill up his coffee*

What am I missing? How is this different from ground up OATS?

You don't have to grind it up yourself and it mixes a great deal better. I don't think these are ground oats, exactly, but similar. Also, if you like to customize MRP's w/ specific percentages, this makes it much easier to do. I'm all for convenience.

I've used ground oats and PF's Oat Muscle and I like the Oat Muscle a great deal better, just for texture and such.

TP's newsletter also stated that they are releasing a whole grain brown rice carb in the coming weeks. Sounds interesting.

OATS!

That's cool. I'm currently waiting for my last order from TP to arrive so it will be a while before I order again, but I will definitely have to try this.

On a side note- whats the fat done now to get dubs?

On a side note- whats the fat done now to get dubs?

Something so extreme that the double yellow wasn't a big enough punishment, but not so extreme that he was banned. Somehow he still gets to make threads though.

Something so extreme that the double yellow wasn't a big enough punishment, but not so extreme that he was banned. Somehow he still gets to make threads though.

Nudes of himself?

You know atleast one of the mods would want him to stay after seeing them

So....OATS!

I was thinking of making a trueprotein meal replacement drink, but with some of my own additions. Mainly, I was thinkinga mixture of casein, milk and egg proteins, along with some OATSMOTHERFUCKER and some MCT's. I'd use that and toss in servings of my own Greens+ and milled Flax Seeds. Thoughts?

on the subject of true protein, how do you like their ultra grade hydrolyzed whey?

This summer when I have a few extra bucks I was going to try to put together a 2:1 of waxy maize: ultra grade/bcaa's

Should I just save my money? I will probably just crack and buy some ON and dextrose

It was so bad, I cannot speak of it. I demanded that they be taken off early, though, so they're gone now.

God damn it you have me intreguied now!

What are you black mailing a mod (I'm guessing urban has some skeletons) with?

Back