At least he does not say he came in at 20%, which is a ridiculous statement

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Johny is getting bashed so much for his post-fight conference and he really did not say anything that bad. He never said Wonderboy was running, he just said he was moving alot and did not want to engage at close range which is true and played to his favor ultimately. And was not discretiting his training partners, he just said that they did not perfectly match Wonderboy's style. BTW I personally think WondB is a really bad matchup for Johny, his striking, range, precision are far superior and Johny will never be able to stand and trade with him, his learning potential has peaked and he's not getting any younger

No. He says he's at 70% instead

Sherdog being biased in prime example this afternoon.
Johnny really didn't make any excuses, he finished it off with " i physically felt great he was just the better man"
Weidman would never give luke such credit.
Weidmans got a broken foot, weidmans 20 percent, weidmans not in the right mental state.
Gtfoh if you're a weidman fan and are hypocritical of hendricks.

Sherdog being biased in prime example this afternoon.
Johnny really didn't make any excuses, he finished it off with " i physically felt great he was just the better man"
Weidman would never give luke such credit.
Weidmans got a broken foot, weidmans 20 percent, weidmans not in the right mental state.
Gtfoh if you're a weidman fan and are hypocritical of hendricks.

In the immediate interview in the cage, Johny was humble in defeat. 30 minutes later, he's telling Ariel in a backstage FS1 interview "[Wonderboy] was moving backwards, it's frustrating, I came to fight".

It's been less than 24 hours. In a week or so he'll mention an injury that had him nervous and feel gun shy, then claim that he was less than 100%

In the immediate interview in the cage, Johny was humble in defeat. 30 minutes later, he's telling Ariel in a backstage FS1 interview "[Wonderboy] was moving backwards, it's frustrating, I came to fight".
Sounds pretty accurate, johnny wanted to fight in the pocket, wonderboy wanted no part.

Back