At first I laughed at the idea...but NOW I say...why not?

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
UFC star Paige VanZant says a super fight between her and Ronda Rousey is DEFINITELY a possibility ... as long as Rousey is willing to shed some serious pounds to make it happen.
The two ladies haven't exactly been cool with each other ... being locked in a yearlong feud that started when Ronda got pissed that Paige congratulated Holly Holm on kicking Rousey's ass.
Seems like that beef has cooled off lately ... but when we got Paige out in L.A. Monday she said she's definitely down to feud with Ronda in the Octagon ... as long as it's at a fair weight.

FYI -- Paige fights at 115, Ronda fights at 135 ... according to VanZant, the magic number here is in the middle ... at 125.
http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/13/paige-vanzant-ronda-rousey-ufc/

That's the one fighter Ronda might still be able to beat.

After last night I think Ronda will be piling on the pounds rather than slimming down. I doubt she could ever make 125. Only if the UFC can photoshop live video

Nobody wants to see this face in the cage again.

$

Not super, not even a slightly good fight...which means there's a 75% chance it gets made.

125 lbs ronda fuck no dude this belongs in some fantasy form. Oh wait

PVZ overvalues herself, hardly a super fight.

Ronda has at least dominated and been a champion for a bit.

PVZ ...dances and talks.

How would it be a superfight? Two fighters that are clearly not even close to the best in their divisions going against each other? Sounds more like an exhibition catchweight fight than a superfight.

PVZ probably kills 125 LB rousey since rousey would have had to chop off a limb to make weight.

Back