International At Cutting-Edge Clinic, Robots Help Get Women Pregnant

Simple Southerner

Leave One Wolf Alive And The Sheep Are Never Safe.
@Gold
Reaction score
In Guadalajara, Mexico, startup clinic Conceivable Life Sciences is making robots that use Artificial Intelligence (AI) to accelerate the embryo production processes for in-vitro fertilization (IVF).

Conceivable Life Sciences claims to be the first company to robotically accomplish intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI or “icksee”), according to footage Conceivable shared with Business Insider.

The robots are in a prototype stage, but have allegedly brought about eleven successful pregnancies, Conceivable claims, International Business Times reports.

The robots intervene to immobilize the sperm by lasers, sucking it into needles that are inserted into the eggs, Business Insider reports. After incubation, the embryos are frozen in liquid nitrogen “on a microscopic tennis racket,” the outlet states.

Last December, Conceivable’s chief scientific officer, Jacques Cohen, guided the robots on his computer in New York through ICSI process happening in Mexico, Business Insider reports. The embryo he concocted was “transferred” February 23, resulting in a pregnancy, the outlet reported.

The AI-guided laser uses “fluid dynamics” to position the sperm at the egg’s midpoint, then asks the scientists if they are “ready to inject,” Business Insider reports. After the needle holding the sperm cuts into the egg’s membrane, the robot releases the sperm with “a little puff of air” and retracts the outlet states.

In the past, embryologists combined the eggs with sperm in a “labor intensive process,” according to International Business Times.

Conceivable claims to be working toward making IVF more accessible and affordable, charging $15,000 “only if the treatment is successful,” Best of AI reports. The company has raised $20 million in venture capital and intends to launch another study in Mexico City in September, the outlet reports.

<thisgonbegood>
Ffs is there anything A.I can't/won't do these days. 😆

Nothing like being cheated thanks to T-800
- Weres the mexican maids. those Kennedy genes are making frail kids!
images

Using Sherdogger genes for them wimmenz, normally implanted, would have been better for all of humanity.

Last edited:
Deathbots with huge dicks, insult to injury for most of the world.

Better hope y'alls governments draft some legislation to mandate that all robots have micro-penises 🤣

I'll be fine though.

<21>

So this will guide my penis to the right hole using laser sighting and I can get rid of my maps?

That's the big thing anymore, the use of robots in surgery or procedures. Well, it has been around a long while and I've read some debate if it is helpful or not. The cost of the medical robots can be high. Maintenance contracts are expensive too. So the surgical robots might be causing more border line patients to receive treatment that would be better off having some other less pricy treatment or no treatment at all.

With that said my mom is going in for robotic eye surgery tomorrow. She is happy about it. i hope it goes well.

So is twiggy from Buck Rogers tapping asses? Or is this just a turkey baster robot?

That's the big thing anymore, the use of robots in surgery or procedures. Well, it has been around a long while and I've read some debate if it is helpful or not. The cost of the medical robots can be high. Maintenance contracts are expensive too. So the surgical robots might be causing more border line patients to receive treatment that would be better off having some other less pricy treatment or no treatment at all.

With that said my mom is going in for robotic eye surgery tomorrow. She is happy about it. i hope it goes well.
:oops:

sorry to tell you bro........

she's not going for eye surgery...............................

<NoneOfMy>

sorry you had to find out this way........................

Back