Assuming this guy is a decent fighter, would UFC allowed him to fight

Im not impressed. First, those kicks dont look that powerful. Look at the kicks not what hes kicking at. You see a metal pole and think damn, thats tough! But if its a hollow pole made of aluminum its not that great, etc.
Second, being able to kick hard doesnt mean you can connect in a fight. If hard kicks were the only requirement, Joe Rogan would be kicking peoples heads off by now.

I’ve been watching kickboxing for almost twenty years, those kicks not only look damn powerful but he’s got pretty good technique, it’s crazy how he hardened his shins to be able to withstand kicking those. It would be fun to see him fight

regardless of whether its hollow or not it's gonna suck to kick a metal pole. Go make a video of yourself doing the same.

I’ve been watching kickboxing for almost twenty years, those kicks not only look damn powerful but he’s got pretty good technique, it’s crazy how he hardened his shins to be able to withstand kicking those. It would be fun to see him fight

You guys can be impressed all you want. Until i see him in a fight hes in the same category as all the old school martial artists. Might look cool but worthless until proven otherwise. If he could fight he would right?

I need a tree cut down in my backyard. How can I reach this guy?

This guy vs Rogan PPV main event:

336.gif

You guys can be impressed all you want. Until i see him in a fight hes in the same category as all the old school martial artists. Might look cool but worthless until proven otherwise. If he could fight he would right?
So you’re saying he can’t fight?

Not impressed by his kicks? He is pretty measured in them in the video however has great technique and power from what I see. What will you look for in a fight that will change your opinion?

Plenty of videos of Muay thai fighters conditioning themselves, hitting trees and also them in fights.

with this kind of leg power? You can't possibly dodge every kicks. Imagine a in Round 1 and he kicks you with full force. Even if blocked, his legs would easily shatter/break the opponent's bones.

<mma4>

Power (force) comes from mass and acceleration. This guy has neither. He posses technique.

If it is just a raw power then Cristiano Ronaldo could have easily break it.

B5362775-9DF1-42F2-8735-3630D9827BA3.jpeg

Just leaving this here

Pat Barry. I miss the guy, wish he hadn't taken so much damage to the head.

{<redford}

To all you warriors saying trees don't hit back, either do pads but I've seen plenty of champions still champions hitting them..

Makes you think eh?

So you’re saying he can’t fight?
Im saying i dont know if he can fight (does he?)and training videos of fighters kicking random shit doesnt impress me.they make fun youtube videos to share with your friends but in reality they dont guarantee sucess in actual fighting.

Not impressed by his kicks? He is pretty measured in them in the video however has great technique and power from what I see. What will you look for in a fight that will change your opinion?

Plenty of videos of Muay thai fighters conditioning themselves, hitting trees and also them in fights.
Results. Im not saying the guy cant kick. He kicks poles and things pretty well but until i see him in an actual fight its just meh to me. Might as well be watching Jean Claude Van Damm or something.

with this kind of leg power? You can't possibly dodge every kicks. Imagine a in Round 1 and he kicks you with full force. Even if blocked, his legs would easily shatter/break the opponent's bones.

Ok whatever you do DONT show this video to Tony Ferguson.

His kicks look powerful! But I don't know if he could fight, he has never played in the NFL or NBA. How can a guy with kicks like that survive in an MMA bout!?

/sarcasm

Back