Social [A**holes In The Sky] Flight Attendants Call For A National Ban List For Violent Air Passengers

Yes ban these little bitches ! Could be a ban on just one particular airline or all airlines, depending on what they did. Ban can be a month or a year or more.

If a plane has to return because of someone's actions, charge them for the delay, cost of fuel, inconvenience to all passengers and crew.

Considering how much you have to go through just to get through the airport and on to the plane, if you do something inside the plane to disrupt the flight, or endanger the safety of that flight, the consequences should be immense.
A ban across all airlines would be a bare minimum.
30,000 feet in the air is not the place to be fucking around or expressing your political beliefs. Follow the rules, or fuck off.

Depending on the severity of their actions, yes, absolutely.

As in getting aggressive, not following rules they knew of beforehand and causing a scene, doing anything to compromise the safety of others. Anything causing the flight to be delayed should carry a severe penalty.

No, there is already a no fly list. And that can already fuck people over unjustly.

Depending on the severity of their actions, yes, absolutely.

As in getting aggressive, not following rules they knew of beforehand and causing a scene, doing anything to compromise the safety of others. Anything causing the flight to be delayed should carry a severe penalty.
Exactly.. a argument about a face mask or two people arguing politics shouldn't be a big deal. They need to train the flight attendants on how to deal and talk with people also. Sometimes they argue and argue and argue ... for the others who are just assholes and do criminal acts of course they should get prosecuted.

"Assholes in the sky" sounds like the name of a 2 Live Crew song.

For what? I dont think people repeat offend. The statutory Federal fines and prison times are pretty severe already when you fuck up a flight.

Yes, they should.

I've flown so many times I've lost count, and thankfully the worst I've seen was a fairly minor argument.

What is your definition of "causing trouble?" Not wearing a piece of cloth over your face at all times?

Well if it's my airplane, I can remove your ability to be on my plane for that. My plane, my rules.

I'm more disgusted by the violent and egregious behavior follows when a flight attendant informs them of the company policy and their right to restrict who flies on their property.

If someone is unruly, abusive or violent in a pub you ban them. Makes sense.
If someone is unruly, abusive or violent in a steel tube that is miles up in the air leaving the other patrons unable to escape the situation then yes I believe the wrongdoer should be banned from that airline, and I believe they should also be flagged to all other airlines.

"Unruly" leaves a lot of room for interpretation.
How transparent would these cases be? Who would be making the decision? How often would the ban-list be reviewed? What would the review process (if any) look like?

Borders and passports are a good idea, but people should be wary about how readily they cheer on restrictions on their freedom of movement.
This seems to be something that will most strongly be supported by those who tend toward supporting restrictions on freedom.

This is one of those times where mob justice is probably a better solution :) you're less likely to be "unruly" after one plane-load of annoyed passengers beats the snot out of you. I also support duct-taping violent idiots to their seats like animals.

nah. no sympathy for people that throw families off because a 2 year old asthmatic child cant wear a mask

People who cause disturbances on planes should be tranquilized like animals and thrown down with the luggage, and upon landing should be brought directly to jail. They are the absolute worst society has to offer.

nah. no sympathy for people that throw families off because a 2 year old asthmatic child cant wear a mask

Legit issues where a truly unruly passenger needs removed get overshadowed by stupidity like this issue.

I have no problem with someone being removed and/or banned from flying if sufficient reason to do so is found. Not because of a flight attendant being on a power trip.

What is your definition of "causing trouble?" Not wearing a piece of cloth over your face at all times?

Not following rules on airplane regardless of what they are. We don't want passengers deciding what is safe and what isn't. About 20 years I was flying and we were in some turbulence so the captain asked everybody to take a seat. Some asshole decided that he absolutely needed a drink from the galley. As he was walking past me we hit turbulence and the mother fucker lost his balance and scratched my cornea with his finger as reached fore something to hold onto. I would support a ban for him. The captain made one simple request and this asshole couldn't follow it.

Also, we should ban people who walk down the isle hitting everybody with their backpacks or shoulder bags......and also the people who take their shoes off with stinky feet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back