Assemble your MMA Dream Team!

Evenflow80

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So the world is being invaded by aliens and save the world, earth's best warriors have to defeat thier best warriors in hand to hand combat.

Strangely, the aliens have the same weight classes as we do, also USADA apparently has a farther reach than we thought.

With that in mind, which warrior would YOU choose from each weight class to represent Earth and guarantee our victory?

FLW: Might Mouse
BW: Dominick Cruiz
FW: Jose Aldo
LW: Khabib
WW: Demian Maia (this was a tough one, no one stands out as dominant since GSP left)
MW: Yoel Romero (just looks unbeatable right now)
LHW: Jones
HW: Cain (assuming non injured, looked good against browne)

I doubt the Aliens would have manlets

Dana. So we can use all the fighters for our own survivel

Need more information about the anatomy of the aliens. Do they have eyes? Do they have testicles?

HW: Brock
LHW: Handy
MW: Romero
WW: GSP
LW: BJ Penn

I sub the pint-sizers out and choose as my 3 extra: Fedor, Ice Cold, and Scott Ferrozzo.

I win.

So the world is being invaded by aliens and save the world, earth's best warriors have to defeat thier best warriors in hand to hand combat.

Strangely, the aliens have the same weight classes as we do, also USADA apparently has a farther reach than we thought.

With that in mind, which warrior would YOU choose from each weight class to represent Earth and guarantee our victory?
Will Smith

FLW: Might Mouse
BW: Dominick Cruiz
FW: Jose Aldo
LW: Khabib
WW: Demian Maia (this was a tough one, no one stands out as dominant since GSP left)
MW: Yoel Romero (just looks unbeatable right now)
LHW: Jones
HW: Cain (assuming non injured, looked good against browne)
Odd list you have, 5 of them are decision machines.
Lawler would ko 9 aliens before maia' subbed one

Well hey...

As long as it's a legit scenario, and all.

Ryu from Street Fighter

street-fighter-5.jpg

Kyo from King of Fighters

kof14trailer.jpg

Terry from Fatal Fury

Terry_Bogard-HW.jpg

Mai from Fatal Fury

mai.jpg

Morrigan from Darkstalkers

Morrigan.jpg

Kasumi from Dead or Alive

maxresdefault.jpg