• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aspen Ladd is..

Dropping Kunitskaya in the first 3 seconds of round 3 was pretty badass. I always root for her. The gdr fight was disappointing

As for all the confused WMMA haters... I get it. There's an agenda. But Aspen is 9--1 with mostly (all?) finishes. Cut some slack

You must hate watching WMMA then, because they all do it for fights. It's just practical.

giphy.gif

WMMA - there are like 3 or 4 fighters who are worth watching, the rest is just filler.

Post starts off very negative and slowly becomes relatively positive. I love the character arch.

EDIT- a poster was ban hammered on this day.

Last edited:
She's alright. She looks a bit like Drew Barrymore in some way, so theres a cute factor.
Her fighting style is definitely top level gatekeeper. She has a good direct style that can be game-planned around. Fighters that don't learn to gameplan around her don't deserve a title fight with Amanda Nunes (who is definitely good at game-planning. She fought Cyborg and Schevchenko differently).
I think in two or three fights time, she deserves another fight with GDR. The next fight should happen if she can ensure she cuts weight properly. It might still go the same way though.

"I'm talkin' about a place where the beer flows like wine, where the women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talkin' about Aspen."

Couldn't help myself.

Any girl that screams when they punch to make their weak ass shots seem "vicious" can go fly a kite, so annoying.

Aspen geta stoppages by screaming really loud and maki g the ref thinks shes killing the other girl

Hope she screams her way into a nunes fight and get fucking merced
She would scream 1 time then get killed and retire soon after. She's on that Holm level of annoyance as well.

Not even a little. Reminds me of a buff 14 year old male wrestler.
nfxhiUN.jpg
I definitely should stop visiting this site because if some think she is cute, it means they truly live in isolation somewhere

I definitely should stop visiting this site because if some think she is cute, it means they truly live in isolation somewhere
Same dude that made a huge thread oohing and awing over Brian Ortega’s long hair and good looks.

I won't bother watching another fight of hers unless it's against someone legit like the GDR fight where she got smoked by the first punch.

Life is short, don't spend it watching WMMA.

Back