Media Aspen Ladd found Nymeria

After her fight loss, Aspen Ladd can always go back to doing "voice over" work for "The Smurfs"!
;)

needs the sniff test
i must smell a fresh fecal pass to determine if she is ready to produce offspring

mxu8q08rxalz.jpg

Wouldn't that be "subjectively unattractive"?
Nah, she's universally and objectively "unattractive" from an appearance point of view. Now on-air personality, lifestyle - those make her minimally attractive. Which can be enough. I've met a few unattractive women who become more attractive over time because of their personalities. You just forget they're ugly....eventually. lol

Anyone else think she's got an Asperger's vibe going on? It's oddly attractive.

Was kinda a fan but the whole gender appeal was weak AF lol

Anyone else think she's got an Asperger's vibe going on? It's oddly attractive.

I met a deaf stripper that was a fucking fox, a 10 easily. Long legs, raven black hair and to some extent, her being deaf made her somewhat adorable as fuck.

Some deficiencies are just flat out endearing. Ladd seems ok, recent lameness notwithstanding.

I like her posts and video. I grew up in those same mountains in the Sierra Nevadas and rarely get to visit them since I’ve moved to SoCal. Brings back a lot of memories.

I'm married but Aspen Ladd is the kind of chick I go for. I know for a fact I won't catch anything. Plus, she got a booty.

Back