• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ASOIAF/GOT Book thread v20: Spoiler the boy (Lots of Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I certainly enjoyed that ending battle sequence.

I thought the journalist from Borgen might be kept as a sort of substitute for Val (even though she isn't hot enough), but no, they killed her off quick. Anyway, maybe the first episode of the season that I genuinely liked.

zkqRc50.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
so i am looking for a few other books or a series to read for a bit...and you have have proven to at least have a somewhat decent taste (by way of having read asoiaf); what other books or series would you recommend? i am mainly thinking sci-fi or fantasy but am open to anything.

I recommended brian sanderson but read one of his stand alone books before getting into his other work to see if you like his style.

Loved the episode but they sucks that got rid of that wilding chick so quickly. Also, does anyone else think Daenarys is gonna meet up with the Dothraki at the end of season? I'll say she takes a joy ride at the end of the next episode.

Last edited:
I feel that large animated gifs should outside of the P&M and graphics threads should be put inside spoilers b/c they are a huge pain in the ass to load on phones.

My favourite episode of this season by quite a distance, unquestionably helped by the fact that Edd lives on. What is Edd may never die.

My favourite episode of this season by quite a distance, unquestionably helped by the fact that Edd lives on. What is Edd may never die.

I thought he was a goner as soon as the hut went up in flames. I figured Jon would find him dying under debris or something, but Im glad that wasn't the case.

Also that sucks they lost all the dragon glass and I wonder if it will play anymore of a role. It would have been so cool if the Night King was holding the bag on the dock and like mocking them about it.

I agree this was the best episode of the season - super stressful!

The only part that annoyed me was how freaking slow the boat was at the end. It went like 20 feet in 10 minutes as Jon and the Night King watched one another.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned my favorite visual pun / wink at the book readers from this episode. :icon_chee

556bed024ae56e586e4575dd_got-cat-of-the-canals.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back