ASN Humagro?

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by STILL LIFE, Aug 26, 2005.

1. STILL LIFE

STILL LIFE Yellow Belt

Iv'e heard a lot about this stuff and am thinking about trying it. But don't want to if it can mess my body up somehow. has anyone tried it , here's a link to it http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/asn/hum.html also has anyone tried cytogainer, results? thanks.

2. Madmick

Madmick Freedom!!! Staff Member Senior Moderator

Still Life, save yourself the time and know that ALL hormone mimickers on the market are bullshit.

Cytogainer is a great Weight Gainer, but nothing to justify its price differential from N-Large (6lbs. Cytogainer= $27, 10lbs. N-Large= $35...both at DPS).

Considering Cytosports reputation, though, I imagine the Cytogainer is much better tasting, and it comes in seven flavors. I've had all the N-Large, and the vanilla and strawberry are nasty. The chocolate is solid, but the Cinnamon Oatmeal is the best (it only comes in the 3.8 lb. canister).