asking for "anderson silva" money has become the easiest and most fan friendly way of ducking fights

sorry bro, I'm not playing UFC fighter manager. I'm just a fight fan that wants to see match ups like Ferguson vs. Khabib happen. Forgive me.

There is nothing to forgive I get it, do your thing I'm all okay here we can have different perspectives it's all good.

It's called bad business when you price yourself out of the market. Ferguson wants as much as Khabib. Instead of settling for less, he settled for nothing. You are right, it is business. The question is, is it good business?
I wouldn't close the door on Khabib/Ferg. It's not the first time Dana has put public statements only to go back and do exactly what he said he wasn't gonna do. Especially if they can't get Conor for that Russia card.

As I said in another thread, I'm all for fighters getting paid more but some of their demands are absolutely retarded and it's clear as shit that most of you guys here are not and will never manage anything other than your shitty local business if anything.

Werdum saying "yeah ill fight anyone" and then asking for almost a million flat + PPV when he isn't the champ is literally saying "lol no fucking way I'm taking that fight" and he's well aware of it.

Only champs get PPV or people who are BIG draws. Werdum isn't one. Stop fucking shitting on the TS just because you dislike Dana and fighter pay could be much better.

just to clarify, wtf is "Anderson Silva" money? Even in his prime he didnt make big money because he was never a PPV draw. so is "AS" money alot of money or a joke that he never made alot of money (at least commensurate with his all time great status).
If you said "Connor Mcgregor " money it would make more sense to me cause he the only one making baller money in ufc. Thanks in advance for your clarification

Chael made Anderson millions of dollars, he could have retired off what he made in the rematch.

Lyoto Machida demanded "Anderson Silva money" to rematch Rashad Evans at UFC 133. That's the source, and it's hilarious

They did Rashad a fsvor.

Ferguson is in a lose/lose situation.

I applaud him for trying to get more money but the UFC does not give a shit if they pass you over. Plenty of fighters willing to try and be the ones to beat khabib for less. Dana knows khabib is the draw and the star of the russian market. Thats why he hasnt caved to fergs demands.

If this was the other way round khabib would have been paid and the fight would have been made already.

Back