• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ask me a ? or make a statement and I will respond with the wisdom of the comic books

When I was 19 I heard that if a girl sticks her finger in your butt while giving you a BJ that you'll have the best orgasm of your life.

Fortunately my girlfriend at the time was adventurous, so she was down to try it.

So while she was blowing me, she stuck her finger in just a tiny bit and I freaked the fuck out and started screaming "take it out! take it out!"

And ever since then, I feel guilty for pussing out. Like I somehow was paradoxically not man enough for anal penetration.
bro.PNG

Once in a while, these super hero teams comics will have a few panels where the hot woman team member is buck naked and everyone else is like is normal. I think one Uncanny X-Men Joe Madueira issue had Angel for some reason carrying buck naked Psylocke to the infirmary. Maybe in an X-Men issue with I forget his name a Weapon X related guy who wears trenchcoat with face covered (EDIT: Phantomex) had the team changing into their costumes together and Siryn had her boobs out.

Last edited:
Once in a while, these super hero teams comics will have a few panels where the hot woman team member is buck naked and everyone else is like is normal. I think one Uncanny X-Men Joe Madueira issue had Angel for some reason carrying buck naked Psylocke to the infirmary. Maybe in an X-Men issue with I forget his name a Weapon X related guy who wears trenchcoat with face covered had the team changing into their costumes together and Siryn had her boobs out.
Dr strange hoary hosts of hoggoth.jpg

You probably already know this but Tony Twist was named after an NHL hockey goon

IMG_3292.PNG

Back