Ask Don Frye Anything!

Could you ask him if he would ever consider doing a podcast?

How he thinks a prime Carl Gotch, Lou Thez, and Gene Lebell would have done against the Gracies' in a Gracie challenge or during the no holds barred era of mma.

Last edited:
No questions just a salute. The world needs more bad motherfuckers that don't take any shit like him.

What do his fingers smell like?
And what do his burps taste like?

Is he still pursuing a career in acting or is he too much man for wussywood to handle?

Ask him his opinion on the Ronda Rousey hype, and the claims that she knocks out boxers in training and could beat Floyd Merryweather in a fight.

I have a fair idea of what his opinion would be, but I'd love to hear him say it.

Perhaps also say "It's been claimed that Ronda Rousey could beat prime Don Frye in a fight in PRIDE, what's your response to this and how do you think that fight would have gone down?".

Also, ask him what he thinks of the Shadface meme (if he's aware of it), whether he thinks it's disrespectful or funny and shouldn't be taken seriously, and if a similar meme had sprung up with one of his KO'd faces (perhaps the Jerome Le Banner fight), how would he feel about it. Would he laugh it off, or would it become annoying and tiresome?

Plan on joining the Expendables they keep growing?

Ever shaved the stache and get mistaken for someone else?

Who is your favorite and least liked MMA fighter?

Is there anyone more man then Don Frye?
Can he beat up a cowboy?
In a different time, would he have John Wayne as a pet to fetch him beer?
Has he ever killed an animal with a punch that weighs over 100 pounds?
Did Chuck Norris ever tried to kiss him?

What kind of toiler paper does he recommend? This will be like Dear Don all over again.

What's his opinion on the current situation of the continent of Africa. He can be as detailed as he wants.

Just don't try and bait him to say anything crazy.

Was it embarrassing getting beat up in a street foght by a boxing coach

I would like to know his opinion on Fallon Fax.
Just in general.

Im not trying to be disrespectfull but didnt don frye die a month ago??

Why on earth did you shave your face?

Edit:

SHIT!

Back