Asian Men!

Is it racist? These are things i see. I didnt say its true just what i see. Short and in trouble with law.
you also said you don't have much experience with them. yeah saying " I see black and latinos are often criminals" would be seen by most people as racist, especially given your lack of knowledge and experience about them. just be honest that you were offended what he was saying. I'm latino and was speaking against what he was saying. Don't stoop to his level, even tho I've noticed some anti latino sentiments in your comments. Although I will note you have an ironic love of native americans which is funny considering most latinos in the us have more than enough indigenous blood to qualify as native if they were from an american or canadian tribe.

Honestly, I'm not too familiar with Steve's postings and yours either. I usually only skim the mayberry so maybe that wasn't an accurate assumption of mine to make.

I think Steve is the dude that went to the Philippines to marry a chick? If he did do what you say then yeah that is shitty and weird.
This isnt even a really mean post of his. He always talk how he used and spit out white women all his life because they are worthless.

I mean its fine he married filipino but its like he tear down white women because he feels filipinos are inferior so he needs to make white women even more inferior to be comfortable he married a filipino.

<{1-4}>

you also said you don't have much experience with them. yeah saying " I see black and latinos are often criminals" would be seen by most people as racist, especially given your lack of knowledge and experience about them. just be honest that you were offended what he was saying. I'm latino and was speaking against what he was saying. Don't stoop to his level, even tho I've noticed some anti latino sentiments in your comments. Although I will note you have an ironic love of native americans which is funny considering most latinos in the us have more than enough indigenous blood to qualify as native if they were from an american or canadian tribe.
Im not anti latino.

Why is it racist when some of the other posters say it then? Curious.
Saying what i see is short and kind of not law abiding is racist? Mexicans are short. The law abiding thing could just be because they are poorer migrants. Idk but i did not think it was racist to say.

This isnt even a really mean post of his. He always talk how he used and spit out white women all his life because they are worthless.

I mean its fine he married filipino but its like he tear down white women because he feels filipinos are inferior so he needs to make white women even more inferior to be comfortable he married a filipino.

<{1-4}>

Could you quote the post?

Saying what i see is short and kind of not law abiding is racist? Mexicans are short. The law abiding thing could just be because they are poorer migrants. Idk but i did not think it was racist to say.

I do not think you meant it to be racist, nor do I believe that you are racist, but the remark came of kind of bad because you are generalizing a huge group of people from a limited perspective. It's like thinking all Koreans have personalities like Kim Jung Un. With that said I think your intentions were honorable. Just apologize and move on.

Lmao at some of these comments. Alarming what people casually assume about different cultures. Education should be more comprehensive.

Could you quote the post?
I would have to dig. I dont even think you need to turn to the past, just stick to threads where i post and inevidanly steve will post racist shit to justify marrying filipino very soon.

No because we have plenty of examples of hot black women.
Generally, and the white man can lie all he wants, but when a extremely hot black girl walks in vs an extremely hot white girl, the black girl is turning more heads.
Her walk is flashier, her ass moves better and she gots better glowing skin.

Go grab the most women you know, and tell them to find you hot asian guys, or Asians they think are hot. They will be stumped.
Thats the difference.
Lol nah, I've heard the exact opposite even from black men.
I remember in high school one time a friend of mine(who is not black btw) was arguing with the teacher that black girls aren't as attractive as girls with lighter skin. She was saying he's racist and then two black guys jumped in on his side saying they agreed with him. One even said something along the lines of "Its not that all dark girls are ugly but even if they're hot they'd be hotter if they had lighter skin"

<24>

Funny how if white men say they disagree with you about black women they're lying but hey the women are definitely telling the truth about Asian men. What a blatant example of cherry picking, lol!

I'm not the type to shit on races or whatever but you're here shitting on Asian men so I gotta be real with you, black women are easily the least desired women of all and among black women the darker the less desirable. Now maybe that has something to do with the standard of beauty perpetuated by the media that favors white women(I think it does at least partly) but that is indeed the case.

I do not think you meant it to be racist, nor do I believe that you are racist, but the remark came of kind of bad because you are generalizing a huge group of people from a limited perspective. It's like thinking all Koreans have personalities like Kim Jung Un. With that said I think your intentions were honorable. Just apologize and move on.
Im sorry latinos.

I would have to dig. I dont even think you need to turn to the past, just stick to threads where i post and inevidanly steve will post racist shit to justify marrying filipino very soon.

Oh alright

Nice feet btw, very well taken care of. If you do post another feet pic I think a burgundy color would look great.

<OKC16>

No because we have plenty of examples of hot black women.
Generally, and the white man can lie all he wants, but when a extremely hot black girl walks in vs an extremely hot white girl, the black girl is turning more heads.
Her walk is flashier, her ass moves better and she gots better glowing skin.

Go grab the most women you know, and tell them to find you hot asian guys, or Asians they think are hot. They will be stumped.
Thats the difference.

Lol that has not been my experience at at all in any social setting ever, even with other black dudes. Most black dudes I've known have white girlfriends.

Never mind. Seems you don't get it.

Oh alright

Nice feet btw, very well taken care of. If you do post another feet pic I think a burgundy color would look great.

<OKC16>
I do have a burgandy polish but i rarely use it because dark colors do stain your nails and im more of a french manicure person. I like light colors on my nails.

People need to stop fucking using race to feel better about themselves, try to put others down.

Lol that has not been my experience at at all in any social setting ever, even with other black dudes. Most black dudes I've known have white girlfriends.
yeah my friend and his sister are half black and they prefer white people too. says it makes them feel like they are dating their dad when they are with a black guy.

I do have a burgandy polish but i rarely use it because dark colors do stain your nails and im more of a french manicure person. I like light colors on my nails.
EucIfYY.gif

Back