As Tesla Breaks Faith With Its Believers, It's Time To Go Short

I told my buddy yesterday not buy Micron. He never fuckin listens. He's got a bad temper too, I am avoiding him today. lol

mu.jpg

Market is reversing. I thought this would happen midday yesterday but got pushed back up.

spy.jpg

I told my buddy yesterday not buy Micron. He never fuckin listens. He's got a bad temper too, I am avoiding him today. lol

mu.jpg

Mmhmm

Tesla went up with their latest quarterly figures. They did less poorly than thought

Put some coin into Spotify today at about $146.

I wish I had trusted myself with Tesla and made a 20% return in a weeks time.

Wish me luck you crazy bastards.

Put some coin into Spotify today at about $146.

I wish I had trusted myself with Tesla and made a 20% return in a weeks time.

Wish me luck you crazy bastards.

I wanted to short SPOT when it was hitting market but because of my job I have trade restrictions and it takes a few days to clear usually for new stocks :-/. Still waiting.

I wanted to short SPOT when it was hitting market but because of my job I have trade restrictions and it takes a few days to clear usually for new stocks :-/. Still waiting.

Are you not allowed to trade on the side?

Are you not allowed to trade on the side?

All of my personal trades are automatically tracked and recorded. Certain assets I cannot trade due to insider info, etc. Whenever I wish to trade something I have not traded before I have to get approval that it is not a restricted asset. If the asset is new to the market, it might take days to get such approval.

All of my personal trades are automatically tracked and recorded. Certain assets I cannot trade due to insider info, etc. Whenever I wish to trade something I have not traded before I have to get approval that it is not a restricted asset. If the asset is new to the market, it might take days to get such approval.

Honestly I'm glad to see there is regulation.

Spotify may do well at least in the short term if people keep shilling it.

At least six analysts have initiated coverage of Spotify with buy ratings

Spotify has the top music app on Android and Apple phones in at least half of the top 20 markets, not including China, he said. Mahaney also points to Spotify’s well-received personalization efforts and the variety brought about by its paid and free tiers.

hmm

Honestly I'm glad to see there is regulation.

Somebody in my position could make a lot (millions) trading on insider info. So everything we do is closely tracked and monitored. If I were to try to do anything to SPOT before getting cleared I could be liable for something like a $20K fine, even if it is later shown SPOT is not a restricted entity and I have no privileged info on it whatsoever.

SEC uses algorithms to identify suspicious trading, and the penalties are typically pretty severe. Somebody I know is going to jail for a couple of years for making some measly $70K through insider trading. Idiot.

This corpse on CNBC just said this is the most volatile market he has seen in his life.

spy.jpg

Somebody in my position could make a lot (millions) trading on insider info. So everything we do is closely tracked and monitored. If I were to try to do anything to SPOT before getting cleared I could be liable for something like a $20K fine, even if it is later shown SPOT is not a restricted entity and I have no privileged info on it whatsoever.

SEC uses algorithms to identify suspicious trading, and the penalties are typically pretty severe. Somebody I know is going to jail for a couple of years for making some measly $70K through insider trading. Idiot.

Crazy game. I like the movie "Boiler Room". Do you snort coke off hooker's asses?

Cramer is a nutcase. He was yelling at people to buy Spotify. It's a bargain. He said they are the Netflix of their industry. On the level of the best blue chips. Spot went up 5 bucks since then. like within 5 minutes of Cramer saying it.

the same thing happened right after with Ollies. It is now in the green after hours a few minutes after Cramer has the CEO on.

I see Netflix being all fine and dandy even if some big studios pulled out. Cant say same about Spotify.

Trump does it again. Talking about even more tariffs on China in response to their response.

chart.png

mu.jpg

I sold my call on MU yesterday on a profit. I been burn before by MU for holding a call to long.

Back