As terrible as UFC 200 was, UFC 200 > 201

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
decline.jpg

tumblr_mhar1bCrXx1ra9rp4o1_250.gif

The only thing that may save UFC would be 203... Because...

As terrible as UFC 201 was, I'm not so sure about it yet.

I liked this recent one much more for entirely biased reasons. Objectively, as possible that is, I guess it was better, it was still steaming trash though.

201 should have been a UFC on FOX card. I'm sure they didn't do very many buys

What hurts the UFC is they have some great fighters but they are not that popular, you only have a handful that sells PPV's it's just a fact jack.

On paper, the Card wasn't good, but I actually enjoyed almost all of the fights, especially the Prelims.

It was an enjoyable card. Not great and not bad. Sandwiched in between 200 and 202 it was a tough sell anyway.

201 was the kind of card I don't even watch illegally over the Internet.

Karolina/Rose was better than any fight on 200.

Plus the finishes on 201>>>>200.

Serrano/Benoit and Graves/Bojan were very shit fights tho but overall 201 was a bit better IMO

200 was a 4/10, 201 was like 4.5 or 5/10

Karolina/Rose was better than any fight on 200.

Plus the finishes on 201>>>>200.

Serrano/Benoit and Graves/Bojan were very shit fights tho but overall 201 was a bit better IMO

200 was a 4/10, 201 was like 4.5 or 5/10
Beat me to it... ;)

201 had way better fights than 200.

I was honestly embarrassed I had people over for 200 the entire card was a borefest.

I appreciate the performance but Aldo/Edgar fight had really no significant strikes landed, it was a glorified sparring session. It drained all the energy from the room.

Then we got two boring dominant LnP bouts in a row.

I was just happy the main evented ended quickly so we could change the channel.

I hate to admit it but I've been losing interest lately. 202 should be a good card though.

I hate to admit it but I've been losing interest lately. 202 should be a good card though.

199 was the top to bottom best UFC card ever. Fox cards like Ottawa and South Dakota were two of the best of the year too. UFC PPVs have never really been consistently great always have duds. Id be surprised if 202 and 203 werent good plus the Yair/Caceres card has fun matchups.

Back