As someone that don't like adesanya..

Vince Black

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He fought pretty well i admit this.
The guy was able to revers bad situations and marvin was on fire and fought pretty well too so, no reason to complain about adesanya performance here he won, if you want complain about a fight he loss talk about romero, that was really a shame decision...
And by the way, give marvin the credit he deserves please.

Wouldn't say marvin fought that well. He got a few takedowns and a perfunctory rnc attempt. I guess I'll complement his ability to avoid headkicks and take punches

Did Marvin do better than the first fight ? I don't think so but not much in it.

He fought pretty well i admit this.
The guy was able to revers bad situations and marvin was on fire and fought pretty well too so, no reason to complain about adesanya performance here he won, if you want complain about a fight he loss talk about romero, that was really a shame decision...
And by the way, give marvin the credit he deserves please.
Marvin was on Fire???? That's a crazy claim. He was never even competitive.

Yoel shit the bed vs Adesanya. He literally stood still for extended periods. The true losers in that fight were the fans. But Izzy is the champ and Yoel did't go out to win that belt. He wanted Izzy to stand still so he could KO him. Yoel either explodes on you or gasses out. Not Izzy's fault at all.

As for Marvin I give him lots of credit as I believe he has gotten a lot of results out of very limited abilities. He's not a great wrestler, not a great BJJ player, not a great striker. He is very head strong.....to the point of self delusion (actually thinking he won that fight). His biggest achievement in MMA was losing a split decision to the then future MW champion. He would never have gotten a title shot if everyone else hadn't had a recent loss in the top ranks at MW. Kind of like how Jeremy Horn got a title shot vs Chuck Liddell after not being in the UFC for over 4 years due to a win over Chuck 6 years earlier.

Wouldn't say marvin fought that well. He got a few takedowns and a perfunctory rnc attempt. I guess I'll complement his ability to avoid headkicks and take punches
He did way better than costa and whitaker actually that were ko in few minutes, this way of downgrading marvin that comes from everybody is shit really..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back