As Promised - Yellow Sprawls Review *thread updated with pics*

Terrier

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Yellow Sprawls Review

As promised Here is a quick review of the new Yellow Sprawl Shorts

I was first made aware these were on sale when a training partner of mine told me that Sprawl were selling white shorts on their website, I went to have a look only to find that they were, in fact the yellow shorts I

Great review. Now post the pics :)

I'm at work right now and training tonight - I'll try to update the thread with some pics tommorow though if that's what people want.

Terrier well done. Can you take a pic that shows how transparent they are. Maybe put a magazine between the layers of material and take a pic. I'm thinking of picking a pair up.

www.SSFgear.com

Not bad Terrier :wink: Thanks for the review, and if you could post the pics that would be great.

Terrier,

Thank you for an honest review and for your astute observations. It is always nice when someone takes the time to look at all the details that go into making a product.

You are correct in that we did add more room throughout the shorts for the 2006 version.

Thanks again.

Steve

I just wore a pair of vale tudo shorts underneath mine to solve the transparency issue. One of the best looking pair of shorts I've got! For that reason I dont train in them....... much! haha

EddNg said:
I just wore a pair of vale tudo shorts underneath mine to solve the transparency issue. One of the best looking pair of shorts I've got! For that reason I dont train in them....... much! haha

What kind of vale tudo's do you wear?

Nice write-up/review. I got the black ones and there is no transparency issue, of course. I wonder if the issue with the yellow shorts will discourage them from releasing a white version.

Maybe they will be able to use a little bit thicker material for a white batch

Great job on the review, now i'm just waiting on some reviews for some inspirit shorts :D

I've got quite a few pairs of vale tudo shorts, I prefer to train and stuff in Sprawls, Nogi's etc But I will always wear vale tudo shorts to actually fight or compete in. I've got Hunters, Chute Boxe, Wand, Rage and BTT

I would love to have some yellow sprawls but I just can't deal with the transparency thing. :eek:

Hey Trigger, just wear some vale tudo shorts underneath if your worried about the transparency issue. Honestly there really nice shorts, I wouldnt let the transparency issue stop you from getting them

Comparing mine to yours, they (your pair) appear to be from the slightly transparent bunch? Mine are much brighter yellow.

Good pics and review Terrier.

~Foz

Back