As much as I can't stand Felder's commentary lately, I gotta appreciate him stepping up.

Kwic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
War Felder and War RDA!
I like RDA more, but I appreciate Felder stepping up on such a short notice.
Let the best man win.

paul-felder-rafael-dos-anjos-ufc-fight-night-182.jpg

Prime RDA beats him easily but he seems pretty washed now

Prime RDA beats him easily but he seems pretty washed now

Hard to not appreciate his willingness to step in. I think RDA beats him though.

Yup. I would be a bit shocked if Felder beat RDA. It would mean RDA is completely washed up.
However, he said he started really taking care of his diet and wants to have maybe his last run at the belt at 155 and that he is taking everything super seriously now and feels great. We shall see.

I don't understand what the two have to do with each other, but I'm happy you're happy.

I don't understand what the two have to do with each other, but I'm happy you're happy.
Heh, I just wanted more people to give some love to Felder and RDA, both warriors. And I wanted to let people know that I don't necessarily like Felder based on his commentary, but still appreciate his warrior spirit, as it should be.

Also, 2004, Hespect to the OG
<TheWire1><JackieThumbsUp>

Let's not compare full-camp Felder to five days notice Felder. RDA would have his hands full with the former. If RDA can't dominate this Felder a realistic shot at the strap will look like an even bigger pipedream than it already does.

Not a Felder fan. I hope RDA starches him.

I've always liked Felder and think he does a pretty good job commentating also. Should be a good fight I like both guys.

It's crazy that Paul, a guy contemplating retirement, and who fought at 170 without looking undersized, can make 155 on 5 days notice. But Max Holloway couldn't make 155 on a week's notice against Khabib a few years ago.

Not bashing Max in any way. I just think it's an interesting contrast how fighters manage their weight and the amount of weight they cut.

Yup. I would be a bit shocked if Felder beat RDA. It would mean RDA is completely washed up.
However, he said he started really taking care of his diet and wants to have maybe his last run at the belt at 155 and that he is taking everything super seriously now and feels great. We shall see.
Maybe not completely washed up as Felder is a top 10 lightweight, but his days as an elite contender would certainly be over.

War Felder and War RDA!
I like RDA more, but I appreciate Felder stepping up on such a short notice.
Let the best man win.

paul-felder-rafael-dos-anjos-ufc-fight-night-182.jpg
It's a decent main event. Dana comes through again.

Back