As Good As It Gets movie proves how money wins everything

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's funny how this movie is supposed to be some altruistic whatever.

The fact is Helen Hunt's character was disgusted by Jack Nicholson (and rightly so) until Jack Nicholson started throwing his money around paying her sons medical bills.

Funny how literally nobody says this about this movie lol. Just shows the power of money - you can be a despicable miserable insulting old man and just pay some young waitress medical bills and you get that pootang.

wv8RW0h.jpg

You needed a movie to have this explained to you?

You couldn't look at, I don't know, the entirety of human history since currency was invented?

"Money wins everything." What a mind blower. No one knew until this 1990s relationship drama starring Jack Nicholson and Helen Hunt exposed the truth.

What are you, 12?

haha, well when you say it like that...

Ha no really though, this is a great movie. And one of the only comedies (it's really the only i can think of off the top of my head) where the leads won Best Actor and Actress.

It's funny how this movie is supposed to be some altruistic whatever.

The fact is Helen Hunt's character was disgusted by Jack Nicholson (and rightly so) until Jack Nicholson started throwing his money around paying her sons medical bills.

Funny how literally nobody says this about this movie lol. Just shows the power of money - you can be a despicable miserable insulting old man and just pay some young waitress medical bills and you get that pootang.

wv8RW0h.jpg
no shit the richer relatives I have are favored in my family more so than the poor guys even though the poor guys are generally nicer people doing less immoral things. the rich guys usually buy peoples affection and it works.

No, because she makes him feel better knowing that no one else appreciates her as much as she should be appreciated. People, the movie explains everything.

3551c4e0-55ce-4071-9854-d07ca969f767_text_hi.gif
Lol that line is one of my all-time favorites.

Back