As An Anderson Fan That Fight Was a Win-Win

DaisyDuke

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Got to see a fun fight in which he beat the snot out of Bisping, and didn't take much damage. And he lost, which is good because I don't think a fight with Rockhold would end well for him. Win-win.

As a huge fan I rather him lose like this than getting knocked out left and right like many do at 36-38.

pretty true, the problem is i dont think his ego would let him retire on a loss. and the other guys at MW are more powerful than bisping who dropped him twice.. It might end up worse for him if he fights more

well he got dropped so add another concussion to the list. Not exactly "not much damage"

I loved the fight. As a silva fan it was another extremely memorable fight. Who cares if he wins or loses at this point in his career

Best way to lose. Good on Bisping. I'm glad he achieved a dream of his.

I loved the fight. As a silva fan it was another extremely memorable fight. Who cares if he wins or loses at this point in his career
Agreed.
BTW, love Sleepaway Camp. Awesome avatar.

I agree that Luke would beat Silva right now, just too much for him. When Luke beats Chris at 199, have Chris fight Silva, he will beat Chris this time.

I agree that Luke would beat Silva right now, just too much for him. When Luke beats Chris at 199, have Chris fight Silva, he will beat Chris this time.

u silva fans are too much.

so he gets dropped and losses against bisping. would have been shut out if not for a sketchy knee also.
and somehow magically he's gonna beat the guy who has beaten the shit out of him in every faucet of mma? something tells me your mother drank a lot while pregnant

knockdowns dont = concussions all the time.

that knock down was a result of silvas brain hitting his skull. acceleration of brain and deceleration of skull caused by a strike to the chin. it was a weak slappy punch too. silva's chin is done.

it was a minor conconssion. had it been anybody else he would have been deaded like he was aganst the chris and it would have been a major concussion.

u silva fans are too much.

so he gets dropped and losses against bisping. would have been shut out if not for a sketchy knee also.
and somehow magically he's gonna beat the guy who has beaten the shit out of him in every faucet of mma? something tells me your mother drank a lot while pregnant
What is the point in this? Honestly? It isn't a post a normal person would do. So what exactly is going on here? Why the anger, hatred, and lies? Do girls hate you? Were you molested as a child? Do you hate working as a fry cook? What is it that makes you an asshole?

What is the point in this? Honestly? It isn't a post a normal person would do. So what exactly is going on here? Why the anger, hatred, and lies? Do girls hate you? Were you molested as a child? Do you hate working as a fry cook? What is it that makes you an asshole?

don't cry brah

that knock down was a result of silvas brain hitting his skull. acceleration of brain and deceleration of skull caused by a strike to the chin. it was a weak slappy punch too. silva's chin is done.

it was a minor conconssion. had it been anybody else he would have been deaded like he was aganst the chris and it would have been a major concussion.
thats simply not true, you have no evidence he was concussed.
i have kickboxed over 4 years, getting caught by a punch you dont see will knock you down, geting hit off balance will knock you down, i have been knocked down in sparring, stunned in sparring and i dont have concussions...sure its brain trauma either way, but also have been truly conussed as a kid on a swingset, you feel like shit immediately after, and want to sleep.
forrest griffin-silva-concussion
aldo-mcgregor concussion.
he went to sleep against weidman thats a guarantee concussion, if you wake up and have no idea what happened your concussed.
hence why they get no contact medical suspensions, silva can probably fight again in 6 weeks if he has no injurys.
but yea his chin isnt as good.

thats simply not true, you have no evidence he was concussed.
i have kickboxed over 4 years, getting caught by a punch you dont see will knock you down, geting hit off balance will knock you down, i have been knocked down in sparring, stunned in sparring and i dont have concussions...sure its brain trauma either way, but also have been truly conussed as a kid on a swingset, you feel like shit immediately after, and want to sleep.
forrest griffin-silva-concussion
aldo-mcgregor concussion.
he went to sleep against weidman thats a guarantee concussion, if you wake up and have no idea what happened your concussed.
hence why they get no contact medical suspensions, silva can probably fight again in 6 weeks if he has no injurys.
but yea his chin isnt as good.

he was not knocked off balance. u can tell by the way his neck moved and how is eyes looked. u don't have to go to sleep like silva did against weidman to have a concussion. there are many degrees

Silva fans definitely do NOT want him fighting guys like Rockhold and Weidman

Back