As a devoted King Conor McGregor nut gobbler, I am starting to get worried

Conor McGregoat

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Conor went from yapping every day leading up to previous fights, and now he's nowhere to be found. What is going on? I understand he is training, but he usually finds time for a facebook/instagram post, right?

I'm really scared guys.....someone help please

You should be scared

CaC3jJCW0AE85Xq.jpg

I don't follow him on any social media so I don't really know but going by sherdog threads he was quiet (for his standards) leading up to the Aldo fight. He's focused on other things besides playing his character right now.

Don't make anymore threads in UFC discussion. Stay in the wasteland.

I don't follow him on any social media so I don't really know but going by sherdog threads he was quiet (for his standards) leading up to the Aldo fight. He's focused on other things besides playing his character right now.

He was quiet, but not silent. Remember the "Wake up Jose, it is all over" pic?

He was quiet, but not silent. Remember the "Wake up Jose, it is all over" pic?

That was after the fight, wasn't it?

He was talking plenty when he was playing El Chapo a while back. Now is the time for business.

Since the Mendes fight he has been training more than doing interviews and shit like that. That fight showed he wasn't unbeatable and he is working on trying to be.

Hopefully he is too busy working on his wrestling and BJJ.

difference being. even if he loses this fight hes still 145pound champ.

Hopefully he is too busy working on his wrestling and BJJ.

Pretty much this. If he can keep it standing he'll be alright, however, if his takedown/wrestling game looks whack again he could be in trouble.

That was after the fight, wasn't it?

He was talking plenty when he was playing El Chapo a while back. Now is the time for business.
No, he posted that pic on Dec 1st. The fight was Dec 12th. Conor being Conor.

Yeah, I'm figuring he is training too. I really think people underestimate the acl injury he fought with during the Mendes fight. That's what contributed to such poor tdd IMO

He is probably spending time with Rousey discussing what is the best way to hide the shame of getting a flogging.

Back