Arum wanted to make Crawford vs Josesito lopez

Bud is a great prospect. Can't wait to see him against some of the big names in a couple of years

Man, I used to be a fan of his as I liked watching him fight- but WTF is he doing?! Fight someone legit already... pathetic schedule and seeming interest in living up to his potential.

Fuck, a bit back I was actually a fan of his. What a disappointment he has become.

If he was smart he would fight Ortiz Jr. now before he gets better but he will probably fight someone I'm not even aware of next.

what the fuck is wrong with him?

This, seriously, I mean what in the actual fuck. When has a world class fighter ever been so reluctant to face other world class fighters?

tenor.gif

Neither surprising nor funny anymore.

Idk how anyone can have him at the top of their p4p.

Extremely talented, but resume is paper thin.

So Crawford will fight Luis Collazo instead.

Crawford really does make me laugh. You could make the argument that the reason Crawford-Spence isn't happening is because of Bud, Arum or Spence's camp, we just don't really know.

Then when he has an up and coming destroyer like Ortiz on his doorstep and he says "he's not ready" which you also could say is understandable.

But the thing that shatters everything is when his next opponent will undoubtedly be someone less "ready" to fight him than Ortiz.

This article is in Spanish... you guys can google translate.... good read... it’s called... Crawford a waste of talent...

Crawford has never done much on PPV because he's never fought anyone on PPV that was worth it. He can't get better fights because he's not gaining enough interest and he's not gaining enough interest because he's not getting better fights. Only one of these can be changed right away.

Back