Article on Cotto vs Martinez

Was looking forward to this. Thanks!!

I enjoy your pieces. Cotto's got this though.

Thanks guys! I can't wait for this one. Although Groves-Froch II is next weekend and I think that will be very entertaining too. Let's not forget about that one.

Saw this article posted in one app that I have on my phone. Enjoyed reading it, thanks.

Ty enjoyed it very much. Helped me decide where to place my money

Great read. Really looking forward to the fight.

I think Sergio is starting to show age and looking a little vulnerable lately and I feel like he will have a dramatic fall from the top in a Roy jones vs Tarver type of way as soon as he faces the likes of a GGG or maybe even Thurman and I'm a big Cotto fan, but.......Cotto is not the one to do it, he is a 5'8 WW that has had his best days and Sergio is bigger hits harder and still faster. like the saying goes, it's a fight anything can happen so I hope it's a good fight

I think Sergio is starting to show age and looking a little vulnerable lately and I feel like he will have a dramatic fall from the top in a Roy jones vs Tarver type of way as soon as he faces the likes of a GGG or maybe even Thurman and I'm a big Cotto fan, but.......Cotto is not the one to do it, he is a 5'8 WW that has had his best days and Sergio is bigger hits harder and still faster. like the saying goes, it's a fight anything can happen so I hope it's a good fight

Yeah I think that's what it comes down to: Sergio's size speed and power against a smaller guy like Cotto. Cotto's dangerous, so I will always give him a reasonable chance, but still...

Back