Arthur Jones says UFC champ Jon Jones makes more than both NFL star brothers combined

Well Arthur is a backup and role player at best and chandler is still making rookie salary so makes sense

Please delete this thread! Waste of my time clicking on it.

This isn't that hard to believe because neither of his brothers are near the same fame level as their brother. In a few years Chandler could easily be surpassing Jones in annual income as he is still rookie.

If Chandler stays healthy it wont even be remotely close in a few years

Arthur isn't that great, and Chandler is just starting out his career.

The way Chandler is playing, though, he'll be making more money than Jon in a couple of years, easily.

well just look at his sponsors...and those guys are not known at all

jones prob makes 3-5 dollars per ppv + 200k to show (or 400 not sure)..so even at the lowest with 3 per ppv + 200k at 500k buys he's making 1.7 mil+ before taxes

i think arthur makes like 350k and chandler prob makes something in that range to so... yeah!

Jon Jones probably makes 3-6 million per year. No way the other 2 brothers make that with their current contracts

jones prob makes 3-5 dollars per ppv + 200k to show (or 400 not sure)..so even at the lowest with 3 per ppv + 200k at 500k buys he's making 1.7 mil+ before taxes

i think arthur makes like 350k and chandler prob makes something in that range to so... yeah!

Arthur is making $2.03 million this year
Chandler is making $1.13 million but got a $4 million signing bonus last year.

Don't forget that Jon makes a lot more from sponsors than either brothers do. Chandler is gonna blow what he makes out of the water in a few years though.

Back