Artem Showed Boxing is Just Filled with C and D Level Athletes

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Artem "MMA's punching bag" Lobov just exposed boxing for what it is: a sport filled with C and D level Athletes.

Any NFL player would be champ with 1 month of trainining

Artem was born with a genetic disadvantage with those T-Rex Arms. I Don't think he Would qualify as a Natural Athlete at all.

The Same Goes for Paulie, he has boxed all his life but doesn't possess any Natural Power.

This was a fight between 2 None Natural Athletes.

Be sure did!! Artem Lobov is the new king of boxing and BK and MMA!!

All hail the new Goat and Emperor!!!

Artem is tough made for fights like this.
Although I thought Artem lost.
It was exactly what I thought would happen.

Can we finally scuttle these threads out of the UFC forum?

Enough already with this jabroni spectacle.

It looks like Paulie is exposed, could Artem beat Floyd, Golovkin, Canelo for example?
Those are real tests,I don't think Paulie is relevant enough ?

giphy.gif

Take this shit to the boxing forum.

Anyone with a chin and no fear could have one that night against Paulie. He fought like such a bitch. circling backwards and landing 1 or 2 body shots every long while.

moreso it showed how disadvantaged paulie is for combat sports

Artem "MMA's punching bag" Lobov just exposed boxing for what it is: a sport filled with C and D level Athletes.
By beating a washed up retired boxer?

So 25 troll threads about this on the front page isn’t enough eh

Shit is excruciating around here when there isn’t much going on, same troll over and over and over again and the same bored assholes replying

Anyone with a chin and no fear could have one that night against Paulie. He fought like such a bitch. circling backwards and landing 1 or 2 body shots every long while.

It's cute how you think one would need a chin to fight Paulie. He couldn't finish a sandwich.

Back