Artem says proper 12 was his idea + new book

WingzOfRedemption

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Artem not only defeated Paulie Malignaggi (<Lmaoo>) but he also claims that Proper 12 was his idea, further cementing himself as the goat. Artem talks about this upcoming book (autobiography?) and says that divulging info about the conception of proper 12 will be his selling point for the book.
MMA Gossip Site bjpenn.com reports that Artem did a college presentation about whiskey in college and knew a lot about it from that. Artem also had a friend who had connections with some liquor distributors in Ireland. Artem supposedly set up a deal and brought it on a platter for Conor. Conor then offered him 1 Million for the deal, but Artem turned it down. He then basically says you have to read his book to find out his involvement past this point.
Artem is basically treating the creation of proper 12 like the nativity scene and as if he is one of the shepards at the birth of christ. I do not think proper 12 is big enough for people to buy artems book just on that alone. Also, what will the name of the book be? It is unnamed so we may be able to help the russian hammer

Proper 12 made half a mill. 1 million dollars is nothing, for the Lobov God pay the man

His selling point for the book is that proper 12 was his idea? Lol yea I can’t see that book being successful.

Pffft
GC0b4gq.gif

Does this mean they are beefing? Why the fuck would you turn down 1 mil?

Distilleries literally have people that try to find and sign celebrities to use their popularity to sell their liquor. Almost every celebrity has some alcohol that is 'theirs'. And by 'theirs' I mean they had nothing to do with it whatsoever other than doing commercials for marketing.

Proper 12 is a good name because clueless people assume it was aged 12 years, and not 12 weeks.

Distilleries literally have people that try to find and sign celebrities to use their popularity to sell their liquor. Almost every celebrity has some alcohol that is 'theirs'. And by 'theirs' I mean they had nothing to do with it whatsoever other than doing commercials for marketing.
That's how it is for almost everything. Clothes especially, they aren't making the clothes but they will do designs and have the factories make everything. With liquor some just put their name on it, while there are many that are actually very involved in the process. Clooney for example I remember reading being very involved in the process. He didn't want just any liquor brand, so he was very involved in trying to make his liquor stand out from the competition.

There are rare cases where the celeb does actually do a lot of work and infrastructure. Like I believe George Clooney straight up owns his own Vineyards. Or did anyways. But like these half celebrities like Masvidal and whatever pumping "Their liquor" yeah it's absolutely what you mentioned. A group of investors + a distillery using their name to push the product.

So what do you think the chances are that swill shows up in the new Roadhouse movie as a shameless product placement?

The moment Artem left Conor....Gregor became a shallow sorry man. Artem was the lightbearer and kept Gregor flourishing. He was the real lucky charm. Without him, everything is in shambles. He not only came up with proper 12, he made Conor a superstar that he is. Without him, there is no Conor. Artem is a true godly mythological creature that shined his angelic pixie dust on once world renowned mma fighter. Artem has inspired me to great new heights....and I have never even been around this man-god.

Does this mean they are beefing? Why the fuck would you turn down 1 mil?
Because they are friends. I read article/interview, I think originally it was in Russian, said that he never charged/paid McGregor so why should McGregor pay him?

The moment Artem left Conor....Gregor became a shallow sorry man. Artem was the lightbearer and kept Gregor flourishing. He was the real lucky charm. Without him, everything is in shambles. He not only came up with proper 12, he made Conor a superstar that he is. Without him, there is no Conor. Artem is a true godly mythological creature that shined his angelic pixie dust on once world renowned mma fighter. Artem has inspired me to great new heights....and I have never even been around this man-god.
Beautiful..BasedLobov bless

There are rare cases where the celeb does actually do a lot of work and infrastructure. Like I believe George Clooney straight up owns his own Vineyards. Or did anyways. But like these half celebrities like Masvidal and whatever pumping "Their liquor" yeah it's absolutely what you mentioned. A group of investors + a distillery using their name to push the product.
Yeah of course. Maynard from Tool is another one I believe, he was actually thoroughly involved in finding a location and actually planting a vineyard iirc.

Back