Artem Lobov vs. Zubayra Tukhugov for UFC 229

Khabibs father overmatched Khabib at the beginning of hes wrestling career so he would feel how it was the loose and get humiliated in wrestling. Now hes overmatched him with a striker so he can can feel enough humiliation to become a great striker one day. Its called long term planing. Conor by 1st rd KO, Khabib is world boxing champ by 2025.

I want to see Khabib's dad and Khabib getting into a brawl with Conor's dad and Conor post fight, no matter what happens. 2x2, maybe with some of the women on Conor's side of the family to help since Khabib's dad can actually fight while Conor's dad is a taxi driver.

Having an hard time thinking Khabibs dad would defend his son if he failed him. He might just turn his back on him and walk out from the arena and leaving Khabib dead on the floor.

That would be 10x more awesome, lol. I just want some good father son drama.

Having an hard time thinking Khabibs dad would defend his son if he failed him. He might just turn his back on him and walk out from the arena and leaving Khabib dead on the floor.
Yeah, he has fifty other sons and nephews that are pretty much the same so he'd manage.

i want conor, artem, khabib and zubayra together at press conferece.

<5>

Bro, how can you not love dat bro love rite der? I had one friend in my life that loyal and he died in Iraq. Loyalty is all in this world. Without that, we have nothing. Artem may be a clown but he is a loyal and steadfast one at that.

You forgot to write “ No homo “

Should be an easy come back for Tukhugov, he will be hungry after 2 year suspension.
I was wondering why this Chechnya guy Tukhugov hasn't fought since May 2016. He's got some great wins and only lost in 2016 to Moicano who is excellent.
Do you know what the suspension was for ?

Tukugov/Lobov set for Moncton FN (138) event; not UFC 229

http://mmadna.nl/lang-verwacht-gevecht-zubaira-tukhugov-vs-artem-lobov-tijdens-ufc-moncton/

SIR

Dutch to English translation

Zubaira Tukhugov makes his comeback against compatriot Artem Lobov after a USADA two-year suspension. The fight was initially linked to the UFC 229. However, the Russian Red Fury MMA has confirmed that the fight will not take place until 27 October 2018 during UFC Fight Night 138 in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada. Both fighters meet in the Featherweight division on the Main Card.

How funny would it be if Zabit fought Artem. Zabit is twice his size and has probably twice the size of reach advantage.

Hahaa,, but lets be serious here. If they dont fight at Khabib and conr card, pff that would me messed up man. They belong on that card not moncton card

Yes, but if Zubaira gets finished, Khabib will be unable to resist the urge of breeding an underage girl due to the pressure that watching his boy get smashed by a manlet t-rex will put him through. Best case scenario then is that his hips will be shot to hell, but it's more likely that #metoo gets him first.

In short, RIP Khabib's career.

Another scenario is that Khabib beats McGregor, then pushes Artem somewhere in a corner, for another "talk".

You just never know. This is a crazy sport.

I was wondering why this Chechnya guy Tukhugov hasn't fought since May 2016. He's got some great wins and only lost in 2016 to Moicano who is excellent.
Do you know what the suspension was for ?
Ostarine, a SARM (selective androgen receptor modulator), not a steroid

Easy UD for Tukhugov and hopefully a pink slip for Artem.

I would rather think that the first time precense of Khabibs father at a UFC event will cause Khabib to feel preassure and result in panic wrestling and telegraphed strikes with hes chin facing the stars.
Edit: dunno if hes fathers visa is oked, just saw Khabibs tweet.
i disagree.i think having his father will result in Khabib not fucking around with his "Ali" jab.
he's gonna tell his son to go full "rape" mode, and do nothing else than wrestle and maul. it would be all muscle memory for Khabib.

i disagree.i think having his father will result in Khabib not fucking around with his "Ali" jab.
he's gonna tell his son to go full "rape" mode, and do nothing else than wrestle and maul. it would be all muscle memory for Khabib.
No ali jab = no td set up

Will we see Khabib shoot from even futher away than he did against Al? How will that play out against Conors slick movements I wonder.

i disagree, the jab is not paramount for him to get the TD

Back